ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Factoid about wrestlers ages.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Jun 2003, 12:22 AM   #1 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough
Default Factoid about wrestlers ages.

I just wanted to point this out.

I heard some jackasses calling HBK old at another board and this one aswell. That dumbass knows who he is. Anyways, after looking up some things I found Booker T was born in 1965. HBK was born the same year. They are the same age, 38. Yet amazingly, this punk calls HBK old and refers to Booker T as the type of young talent that the WWE should focus on. Conclusion, that person is an idiot. Some other info on ages: Kurt Angle is 35 aswell as Eddie Guerrero. Chris Jericho and RVD are both 33. HHH is 34. Goldberg is 37. Chris Benoit is 36.

Last edited by J-Syxx; 03 Jun 2003 at 12:25 AM.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jun 2003, 12:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

good point. But you have to rember, not all wrestling fans are that smart. All they realize is that Shawn has been a star for over 14 years, where as Booker T has been a star for maybe 5 or 6.

That's more than likely why they call Shawn old, and Booker T young.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jun 2003, 01:26 AM   #3 (permalink)

Wow, Rockberg awesome explanation of your views. So anyone who comes back from an injury is a hasbeen, amazing. I guess Rhyno, Kurt Angle, and Chris Benoit are all hasbeens because they've had career threatening injuries.
Old 03 Jun 2003, 01:33 AM   #4 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
J-Syxx said in post # :
Wow, Rockberg awesome explanation of your views. So anyone who comes back from an injury is a hasbeen, amazing. I guess Rhyno, Kurt Angle, and Chris Benoit are all hasbeens because they've had career threatening injuries.
There's a big differnce between coming back form a 6-8 month injury and a 4 year injury and HBK is older that those 3 name's you mentioned.
Old 03 Jun 2003, 02:24 AM   #5 (permalink)

It doesn't matter if it took him 4 years instead of one year like Rhyno or Benoit to come back, its the same thing. His matches have been great, so you can't complain about that. And hes older than Angle by 3 years and older than Benoit by 2.

Last edited by J-Syxx; 03 Jun 2003 at 02:26 AM.
Old 03 Jun 2003, 03:11 AM   #6 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
J-Syxx said in post # :
It doesn't matter if it took him 4 years instead of one year like Rhyno or Benoit to come back, its the same thing. His matches have been great, so you can't complain about that. And hes older than Angle by 3 years and older than Benoit by 2.
No, it's not the same thing, HBK had no in ring action for half a decade, he lost 5 crutial year's from his career and now he's way past his prime, sure he can wrestle 1 match a month like a hasbeen but he cant wrestle full time like Benoit and Booker T. HBK is just a part time spare.

J$mark, Ill tell you one more time, crystal clear.

Shawn Micheals is the HAS BEEN KID
Old 03 Jun 2003, 01:50 PM   #7 (permalink)

He's wrestled several Raws, including the last one. Do you think I care if he doesn't do house shows or every Raw? His PPV matches were better than those of anyone else on the Raw roster. A class material. What this boils down to is you are a dumbass. Oh and I love how you feel the need to call me smark. Ever heard the term "hypocrite." I got news for you, but by definition you are the the biggest mark on this board, hell probably many boards combined. I also hear something else, its someone chanting "Rocky sucks." Why don't you go attack him and break your probation for assault of a wrestling fan for chanting "Die Rocky Die" at a heel Rock. Retard.
Old 03 Jun 2003, 06:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
ZMaster

Default Re: Factoid about wrestlers ages.

Quote:
J-Syxx said in post # :
I just wanted to point this out.

I heard some jackasses calling HBK old at another board and this one aswell. That dumbass knows who he is. Anyways, after looking up some things I found Booker T was born in 1965. HBK was born the same year. They are the same age, 38. Yet amazingly, this punk calls HBK old and refers to Booker T as the type of young talent that the WWE should focus on. Conclusion, that person is an idiot. Some other info on ages: Kurt Angle is 35 aswell as Eddie Guerrero. Chris Jericho and RVD are both 33. HHH is 34. Goldberg is 37. Chris Benoit is 36.
That's interesting. I didn't know all that. Where'd you find that out at?
Old 04 Jun 2003, 01:00 AM   #9 (permalink)
Ladies Dig The Black Belt

BlackBeltDude can only hope to improveBlackBeltDude can only hope to improveBlackBeltDude can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to BlackBeltDude

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!! Rock bitches about HBK having only enough skill (or health.. whatever) to wrestle one match a month... and then has the balls to put a pic of Goldberg in his signature. At least when HBK wrestles one match a month... it's a GOOD match!! As oposed to Goldberg who can't work a match. And unlike most people... I'm not some mark... I'm an indy wrestler and therefore a legitimate member of this business... so I know when someone sucks.

This Is My House... We Play By My Rules... First Rule Is I Never Lose In My House! You're Just A Guest... You Might Be Good But I'm The Best! I Don't Care Where You've Been... Or What You've Done Before... 'Cause It's A Whole New Game When You Walk Through My Door! THIS IS MY HOUSE!!

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: silver; font-weight: ; color:blue"> <br />
<option>" Muh Peepz"</option> <br />
<option>Fr. $ubmi$$ion</option> <br />
<option>Tyler Durden</option> <br />
<option>Exodus</option> <br />
</select> <br />
BlackBeltDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jun 2003, 01:54 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
BlackBeltDude said in post # :
At least when HBK wrestles one match a month... it's a GOOD match!! As oposed to Goldberg who can't work a match. And unlike most people... I'm not some mark... I'm an indy wrestler and therefore a legitimate member of this business... so I know when someone sucks.
HBK HAS BEEN involved in 1 good match since his return and that was against Triple H @ Summerslam 2002 since then HBK HAS BEEN average at best. The HAS BEEN kid is past his prime and he was the most undeserving and the worst champion of 2002.

Goldberg's in ring ability's are alot better than you smark's think, I think he's a better "wrestler" than Nash, Steiner, Austin, Kane, Big show, the Rock and Undertaker. Vinny Mac wouldnt have payed him the top doller's if he "sucked" If Goldberg "sucked" he wouldnt be one of the biggest name's in wrestling history. You wanna know who "sucks" some jabroni no name wannabe indy wrestler named "black belt dude" you're a "never was"
Old 04 Jun 2003, 01:56 AM   #11 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
ROCKBERG said in post # :

Black belt dude, you're the one that sux, you will never make it in this buisness, you're a &quot;never was&quot; and you have the ball's to diss Goldberg, one of the biggest name's in wrestling history

LMFAO

Anyway, I'm not a fan of HBK, but I will admit that he's still a great talent, and has definetly competed in more than just one good match. His match with HHH at Armageddon was also good, and his match against Chris Jericho at Wrestlemania was a classic.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jun 2003, 02:01 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
The NEW TRUTH said in post # :
Anyway, I'm not a fan of HBK, but I will admit that he's still a great talent, and has definetly competed in more than just one good match. His match with HHH at Armageddon was also good, and his match against Chris Jericho at Wrestlemania was a classic.
I dont consider HBK v.s Jericho a "classic" it was average.

Rock v.s Austin was classic.
Old 04 Jun 2003, 02:06 AM   #13 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:

I dont consider HBK v.s Jericho a &quot;classic&quot; it was average.

Rock v.s Austin was classic.

lmao.

Well, from a person who got the live perspective, the HBK/Jericho match was the second best of the evening, in terms of keeping the crowd excited.

HBK may be a homo who wears fruity chaps to the ring and dances like he's had a few too many at a San Antonio gay bar, but he's got longevity in the buisness and can still draw a crowd.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 04 Jun 2003, 02:15 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
The NEW TRUTH said in post # :
HBK may be a homo who wears fruity chaps to the ring and dances like he's had a few too many at a San Antonio gay bar, but he's got longevity in the buisness and can still draw a crowd.
Goldberg is a bigger name and can draw a bigger crowd any day of the week but you're right about the has been kid being a fruity hasbeen faggot.
Old 04 Jun 2003, 02:17 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:

Goldberg is a bigger name and can draw a bigger crowd any day of the week but you're right about the has been kid being a fruity hasbeen faggot.

lmao. I rest my case. Well said.