ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

New belt for Smackdown.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Jun 2003, 08:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Superstar

showstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to showstopper496
Default New belt for Smackdown.....

Do you think a secondary belt such as the I-C title would help Smackdown? They could bring back the Euro title exclusivly for the show. Just a thought.
showstopper496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2003, 08:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Smackdown needs to bring back The U.S. , Hardcore or Euro Title.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2003, 08:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
New And Improved, again.

Scrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Scrazy129

HardKore,if :Raw: wont take it then :SD: should dang it.
Old 02 Jun 2003, 11:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
Ladies Dig The Black Belt

BlackBeltDude can only hope to improveBlackBeltDude can only hope to improveBlackBeltDude can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to BlackBeltDude

They need the United States Championship. It is the title that sits on the same level as the IC Title and is actually currently technically PART of the IC title the same way the WCW (World) Title was once PART of the Undisputed Championship

This Is My House... We Play By My Rules... First Rule Is I Never Lose In My House! You're Just A Guest... You Might Be Good But I'm The Best! I Don't Care Where You've Been... Or What You've Done Before... 'Cause It's A Whole New Game When You Walk Through My Door! THIS IS MY HOUSE!!

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: silver; font-weight: ; color:blue"> <br />
<option>" Muh Peepz"</option> <br />
<option>Fr. $ubmi$$ion</option> <br />
<option>Tyler Durden</option> <br />
<option>Exodus</option> <br />
</select> <br />
BlackBeltDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jun 2003, 12:07 AM   #5 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Fuck the hardcore title, it's a piece of trash. They need a IC level belt like the US title.
Old 03 Jun 2003, 12:11 AM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

given the roster on sd, the cruiser belt is the equivalent and that's where sd has strength in their stars.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jun 2003, 12:16 AM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Whew, I almost thought that this was a spoiler thread

Quote:
XDS said in post # :
given the roster on sd, the cruiser belt is the equivalent and that's where sd has strength in their stars.
But they aren't utilizing the talent they have. I know Mysterio is great with whoever he faces, but it seems almost pointless to have him face guys like Big Show and Albert if he's never going to get a title shot (which he won't because McMahon would never put the strap on a little guy).

Nunzio is part of the FBI and doesn't wrestle cruiser matches. I think that he should, even though he's part of that stable.

Matt is a solid cruiser champion, but let's face it, guys like Noble, Kidman (IR), Mysterio, Nunzio, Hurricane (Raw, don't know why), Spanky, Shannon, Crash, etc should be fighting for the cruiser title and putting on exciting and high flying matches.

Raw Titles: Heavyweight, IC, Women's, and Tag.

SmackDown Titles: Heavyweight, Cruiser, and Tag.

I would like to see one more title on SD though to 'even it out'.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jun 2003, 03:19 AM   #8 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^ yes, the one more s/d title would be nice
Old 03 Jun 2003, 10:07 AM   #9 (permalink)
ZMaster

Yes it would but are they are gonna do it? They should, what's the point on Smackdown anyway? Why does it have to be you're either WWE champ or Cruiserweight Champ? That's just plain retarded.
Old 03 Jun 2003, 11:00 AM   #10 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

the U.S Would be a good idea!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jun 2003, 12:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

well , from the looks of it

this is what should of happened :

1- since every male belt on RAW is called " World Championship" i.e. World Tag Team Championship , World Heavyweight Championship, etc. ( that was the way they called the old WCW championship belts ) it would have been better if they brought the US belt or the TV belt to RAW ( since it is all most like the old WCW )

2-in a reaction to that Smack Down would bring the IC belt or the Euro belt ( since Smack Down call their belts WWE Championship .....etc)

but hey , we can NOT change what happened , but we can always dream.

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jun 2003, 01:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

smackdown could just make a belt and call it the north american title...i know there are people that aren't from n. america, but hell al snow held the european title
Old 03 Jun 2003, 02:03 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

SD doesn't need a mid card title. They can't push the cruisers and the mid card. Most of the mid card guys are in the title hunt anyway or can be pushed there in a matter of weeks. Having a new mid card belt on SD will just make it a Lesnar vs whoever for the championship and all the guys that are currently in the hunt will be relegated to midders again. Is anyone going to be happen to watch Benoit fight for a mid card belt again, especially on SD where he can go right for the gold. Plus, if the cruisers are having problems now, wait till they have to share all that tv time for more mid card fueds. Instead of pushing the mid card heavy weights, they should be pushing the cruiser division. That's the belt for SD.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jun 2003, 02:48 PM   #14 (permalink)
Ladies Dig The Black Belt

BlackBeltDude can only hope to improveBlackBeltDude can only hope to improveBlackBeltDude can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to BlackBeltDude

It's funny how you mention how it would deteriorate to just Lesnar vs Whoever... when in all actuality, that is what is happening anyway. I mean the last PPV seen Lesnar vs Big Show for Christ sake! And with you know who coming back as a face, that leaves him out of the title hunt too until Lesnar drops the title.

This Is My House... We Play By My Rules... First Rule Is I Never Lose In My House! You're Just A Guest... You Might Be Good But I'm The Best! I Don't Care Where You've Been... Or What You've Done Before... 'Cause It's A Whole New Game When You Walk Through My Door! THIS IS MY HOUSE!!

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: silver; font-weight: ; color:blue"> <br />
<option>" Muh Peepz"</option> <br />
<option>Fr. $ubmi$$ion</option> <br />
<option>Tyler Durden</option> <br />
<option>Exodus</option> <br />
</select> <br />
BlackBeltDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jun 2003, 03:15 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
XDS said in post #13 :
SD doesn't need a mid card title. They can't push the cruisers and the mid card. Most of the mid card guys are in the title hunt anyway or can be pushed there in a matter of weeks. Having a new mid card belt on SD will just make it a Lesnar vs whoever for the championship and all the guys that are currently in the hunt will be relegated to midders again. Is anyone going to be happen to watch Benoit fight for a mid card belt again, especially on SD where he can go right for the gold. Plus, if the cruisers are having problems now, wait till they have to share all that tv time for more mid card fueds. Instead of pushing the mid card heavy weights, they should be pushing the cruiser division. That's the belt for SD.
Very very good points EXO and I see exactly where you're coming from. I'm not one to usually change my mind, but you did that with that post.

Maybe to even out the title differential, they should have a SD women's championship (kidding kidding).

Quote:
BlackBeltDude said in post #14 :
It's funny how you mention how it would deteriorate to just Lesnar vs Whoever... when in all actuality, that is what is happening anyway. I mean the last PPV seen Lesnar vs Big Show for Christ sake! And with you know who coming back as a face, that leaves him out of the title hunt too until Lesnar drops the title.
What do you mean by 'you know who'? Do you mean Angle? If so, Angle won't be left out of the title hunt. I can almost guarantee he will have a rematch as soon as he's ready to, which will probably be at the first SD brand PPV. Even if Angle isn't in the title hunt, he's still the most over star on SD and can get heel heat or face pops no matter what. He's the most versatile (ring wise and character wise) on SD so he doesn't need to the strap or to even feud over it.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote