ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Raw discussion thread June 2nd

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Jun 2003, 08:23 PM   #1 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default Raw discussion thread June 2nd

The Rock has been heavily hyped for tonight's RAW, so we will really find out how big a star The Rock is amongst modern WWE fans. Last week's rating was a 3.7, so whatever the increase or decrease is tonight, is pretty much solely due to The Rock.
Old 02 Jun 2003, 08:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

About 10 minutes left!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2003, 08:42 PM   #3 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

GET READY FOR THE ROCK'S SHOW
Old 02 Jun 2003, 08:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

He's REALLY there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raw is gonna be off the fuckin charts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2003, 08:47 PM   #5 (permalink)

WOOO

IM MARKING OUT BIG TIME!!
Old 02 Jun 2003, 08:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

That was a fairly good opening match. At least we know the rest of the show won't involve the ladies.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2003, 08:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LOL, I agree. The opening match was solid.

Victoria's 'Spider Web' is a pretty sweet move.

I didn't see any fuckups, so it was decent.

I can't wait for The Rock! He's gonna OWN the show.
Old 02 Jun 2003, 08:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

at least I hope for you guys that the rest of the show won't have the ladies.

Man I wish I could watch Raw.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2003, 08:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

The girls are getting way better.
Old 02 Jun 2003, 08:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
New And Improved, again.

Scrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Scrazy129

Test got kicked in his "Testicles".
Old 02 Jun 2003, 08:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
New And Improved, again.

Scrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to behold

^^yep
Old 02 Jun 2003, 09:12 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

LOL, Flair gettin mad is is so funny.

HBK vs Flair at bad Blood will be fuckin sweet as hell, even though they're both old.

Hurricane hitting Orton from behind with a chair I think will possibly set up an Orton/Hurricane feud.

So far a really good Raw that will only get better in my opinion.
Old 02 Jun 2003, 09:20 PM   #13 (permalink)
New And Improved, again.

yall think steiner deserves the push?
Old 02 Jun 2003, 09:20 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Richards vs Steiner was a decent match. Steiner telling the ref to shut up like 3 times in a row was pretty funny. His new finisher (don't know the name or what kind of move it is) looked pretty fuckin sweet.

Steiner vs Test was officially announced for Bad Blood. Bischoff adds a twist to it with the winner getting Stacey's managerial services. Nice stipulation to add a little more fire to the feud that's been brewing for at least a month and a half now. Great buildup that they've given this feud.
Old 02 Jun 2003, 09:21 PM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

I thought Flair's "passing the torch" promo was boring... and so was HBK's promo but I still like the idea of a Flair/ HBK fued.
David is offline   Reply With Quote