ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Mack not a Black?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Jun 2003, 07:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
Superstar

showstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to showstopper496
Default Mack not a Black?

On Raw when Rodney Mack was wrestling spike and he began to sweat , is it me or did he turn into a white boy?
showstopper496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2003, 07:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

^lol! maybe
Old 02 Jun 2003, 07:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Rodney Mack looks like he is only 1/2 black...
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2003, 07:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
5 Time WCW Champion Sucka

Stephenc97 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Stephenc97 Send a message via Yahoo to Stephenc97

he looks white to me, Theodore and Jazz are black
Stephenc97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2003, 09:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
Superstar

showstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to showstopper496

he kinda looks spanish....

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\abdul a shaik\My Documents\pics\Picture 3.jpg[/img]
showstopper496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2003, 09:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I bet you if Rodney and Jazz have kids they will wrestle also....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2003, 11:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
Ladies Dig The Black Belt

BlackBeltDude can only hope to improveBlackBeltDude can only hope to improveBlackBeltDude can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to BlackBeltDude

I think Rodney is 3/4 black because I think his mom is half white and half black. They can have a conspiracy where Theodore Long doesn't know about Mack's lineage and when he finds out... either 1... he leaves Mack because Mack is 1/4 white boy.

2... through a miracle of modern technology... Mack is seperated into two people and has a '5 Minute White Boy Challenge" with himself

3... it is revealed that Mack is white, Jazz is a man and Theodore Long is secretly a referee masquerading as a manager. Because it's all true to some extent.

This Is My House... We Play By My Rules... First Rule Is I Never Lose In My House! You're Just A Guest... You Might Be Good But I'm The Best! I Don't Care Where You've Been... Or What You've Done Before... 'Cause It's A Whole New Game When You Walk Through My Door! THIS IS MY HOUSE!!

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: silver; font-weight: ; color:blue"> <br />
<option>" Muh Peepz"</option> <br />
<option>Fr. $ubmi$$ion</option> <br />
<option>Tyler Durden</option> <br />
<option>Exodus</option> <br />
</select> <br />
BlackBeltDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2003, 11:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

Quote:
BlackBeltDude said in post # :
I think Rodney is 3/4 black because I think his mom is half white and half black. They can have a conspiracy where Theodore Long doesn't know about Mack's lineage and when he finds out... either 1... he leaves Mack because Mack is 1/4 white boy.

2... through a miracle of modern technology... Mack is seperated into two people and has a '5 Minute White Boy Challenge&quot; with himself

3... it is revealed that Mack is white, Jazz is a man and Theodore Long is secretly a referee masquerading as a manager. Because it's all true to some extent.
Good point.
lol.

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2003, 11:56 PM   #9 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally posted by BlackBeltDude

2... through a miracle of modern technology... Mack is seperated into two people and has a '5 Minute White Boy Challenge&quot; with himself

lmao
Old 03 Jun 2003, 12:03 AM   #10 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

His real name: Rodney Begnaud

Old 03 Jun 2003, 11:19 AM   #11 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

yeah, i noticed that he looks for white than black :laugh:

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote