ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Is O'Haire gonna make it?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Jun 2003, 06:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future
Question Is O'Haire gonna make it?

So whata ya think of him so far? Does he have what in takes to make it in the WWE?
I think he has a chance at being something great that is if they use him right.I'm not so sure putting him with Piper is such a good idea though.
Don't get me wrong I always liked Piper but I think it would be better if they tried something else with O'Haire because I think he could be the next big star if they play their cards right.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jun 2003, 06:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I liked the Devil's Advocate bit he had going. I hate when WWE changes things at the last second, but Piper may steer the right way.
Old 01 Jun 2003, 07:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
New And Improved, again.

Scrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Scrazy129

I dont like his piper gimmick
Old 01 Jun 2003, 09:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Superstar

showstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to showstopper496

sean o haire totally sucks... uck.

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\abdul a shaik\My Documents\pics\Picture 3.jpg[/img]
showstopper496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jun 2003, 11:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
Ladies Dig The Black Belt

BlackBeltDude can only hope to improveBlackBeltDude can only hope to improveBlackBeltDude can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to BlackBeltDude

O'Haire sucks?! This coming from a guy who has Rob "I Can't Work The Mic Worth Shit" Van "I use the same moves in the same order is almost every match and almost break my ribs everytime I hit my finisher" Dam in his avatar. That's not hatin' on you dude... I don't know you... I just don't like the guy in your av

This Is My House... We Play By My Rules... First Rule Is I Never Lose In My House! You're Just A Guest... You Might Be Good But I'm The Best! I Don't Care Where You've Been... Or What You've Done Before... 'Cause It's A Whole New Game When You Walk Through My Door! THIS IS MY HOUSE!!

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: silver; font-weight: ; color:blue"> <br />
<option>" Muh Peepz"</option> <br />
<option>Fr. $ubmi$$ion</option> <br />
<option>Tyler Durden</option> <br />
<option>Exodus</option> <br />
</select> <br />
BlackBeltDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jun 2003, 11:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

Sean kicks ass. I really wish he could have stayed with the badass devil gimmick he had going, but I think being with Piper will in the long run help him. I mean, Piper is one of the all time greats (if you don't believe me, watch his match for the IC title against Bret Hart at WrestleMania in 94) and I feel O'Haire can learn alot of valuable insights from the Hot Rod.

That and at least Sean is getting TV time each week, instead of being reduced to Veliocity and never being on Smackdown.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2003, 12:27 AM   #7 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

sean rules..... but hey im not telling you something you dont already know.....
Old 02 Jun 2003, 11:19 AM   #8 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

O'haire rules!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2003, 01:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

O'haire will be fine now. I worried about him before, but he's got his shit going on. He looks pretty badass. Once the Piper thing runs it's course, I can see him getting pushed like they did with Cena and get him over.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2003, 02:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
ZMaster

We'll see what he can do. I think if WWE gets it right, he may be in line for a WWE title shot sometime down the road.
Old 02 Jun 2003, 02:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Hell Yeah!!! And now that Jeff Hardy is gone he could go back to using his Senton Bomb that he used to use in the wCw.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2003, 03:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Quote:
U.F.C. said in post # :
Hell Yeah!!! And now that Jeff Hardy is gone he could go back to using his Senton Bomb that he used to use in the wCw.
I doubt that since so many folk are hurt.
Old 02 Jun 2003, 04:15 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I think that once he gets a few more matches under his belt and then the Piper storyline runs it's course with O'Haire possibly turning on him, he'll get some good opponents, better feuds, more matches and will be a huge player in the main event scene (maybe 6 or so months down the road). I like him so far, but his matches have been pretty short....
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2003, 05:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Maybe he could actullay wrestle Hogan on Smackdown!!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2003, 07:58 PM   #15 (permalink)
6 Time Womens Champion

Trish Stratus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Trish Stratus Send a message via Yahoo to Trish Stratus

We will see what happens O'Haire is a good wrestler !!