ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Hogan/Vince Heat, WWE Cheats Fans?, Lex Luger/WWE

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Jun 2003, 02:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default Hogan/Vince Heat, WWE Cheats Fans?, Lex Luger/WWE

Story By: Ben Johnson
June 01, 2003

I personally caught the Hogan/McMahon segment from Confidential, and it was clearly a lot less than what was promoted on television this week. WWE made it seem as though they would be giving tons of information on the early 90s steroid trial, while the actual segment was really just something that should have aired pre-WrestleMania; Vince questioning whether he or Hogan is the creator of Hulkamania.

Right here, it's clear that WWE is not putting effort into maintaining fans. After seeing two weeks of Lex Luger/Elizabeth segments drawing for the show, WWE over-advertised a very lackluster segment for this week. When there's new interest in a show that was dying, disappointing fans is not the best option.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jun 2003, 07:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
New And Improved, again.

Scrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Scrazy129

I believe that Confidential has gone down the crapper.
Old 01 Jun 2003, 08:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

^ I agree with that. They really should do some more interesting stories, on what, I don't know. But anything might be better.
Old 01 Jun 2003, 09:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
Superstar

showstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to showstopper496

Yeah, it totally sucks

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\abdul a shaik\My Documents\pics\Picture 3.jpg[/img]
showstopper496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jun 2003, 10:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Monica said in post # :
^ I agree with that. They really should do some more interesting stories, on what, I don't know. But anything might be better.
I was going to say the same thing...
Old 02 Jun 2003, 12:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
ZMaster

No cheating the people. And to quote Stone Cold Steve Austin "And that's the bottom line 'cause Stone Cold said so."