ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

wcw title aka world champion title

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Sep 2002, 11:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
josh_esco

Default wcw title aka world champion title

i just watch Confidential and i didn't know how old that title goes back. that title goes back longer then the wwe title. i was like wow. now knowing that. i think they should always keep the world champion title. no wonder why that got rid of the eurpean title and hardcore. world title means more. i think they should always keep it. just sometimes have Undisputed champion. cuz when y2j became the Undisputed champion. it was a big deal. then after that when hhh won. that so on and so on. it wasn't a big deal. but you guys probally don't want that. but i do

and another note. i was looking at y2j profile and here it is
Career Highlights: WWE Champion; WCW Champion; Intercontinental Champion (4); European Champion; Hardcore Champion; Tag Team Champion (2); WCW TV Champion; WCW Cruiserweight Champion

in his career highlighs it use to say first ever undisputed champion. why no more
Old 14 Sep 2002, 11:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

because it isnt a big deal.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2002, 11:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Yes, I am your Daddy

Dirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improve

Coulda been, shoulda been, woulda been...but he was victimized.
Dirty White Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2002, 11:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

no shit he was victimized you dont need to tell me twice.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2002, 01:56 PM   #5 (permalink)

SpiritK9 is on a distinguished road
Default Why Jericho is no longer the first undisputed...

Chris Jericho is no longer referred to as "first undisputed" because technically he isn't. You have to go back 40 years to find the last undisputed champ. They use "undisputed" as a power-play to show that WWE vanquished WCW and that WWE now holds every title under the sun. Beware, that will not last long.
SpiritK9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2002, 05:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I think all you y2j fans will get a present tonight when y2j beats rvd for the ic title.
Old 16 Sep 2002, 05:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by Brock Lesnar #1
I think all you y2j fans will get a present tonight when y2j beats rvd for the ic title.
Ya I think Y2J will win, cause it will look as like RVD will have a better chance of betting HHH @ Unforgiven.
Old 16 Sep 2002, 05:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

I look at it this way, if RVD drops the IC title to Y2J or anybody else, i se him winning the world belt at Unforgiven, if he walks into Unforgiven with the IC belt, he aint winnin no world belt.

I will always consider Y2j the first ever undisputed champion and that's a great stat to have.
Old 16 Sep 2002, 07:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I look at it this way, i don't think rvd will beat HHH at Unforgiven no mateer what happens tonight.
Old 17 Sep 2002, 05:51 AM   #10 (permalink)
'tin Man

it used to be the nwa didnt it? is it true that wcw started as an nwa tv show?