ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Gangrel
View Poll Results: Shuld WWE bring back Gangrel?
YES 8 44.44%
NO 7 38.89%
I don't know? 2 11.11%
Who's Gangrel? 1 5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 May 2003, 05:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica
Default Gangrel

I think they should bring him back. A fued with Christian on Raw or Matt on Smackdown would make sense because eventually both severed ties with him.
Old 30 May 2003, 05:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

As much as I enjoy watching vampire warrior...I mean gangrel I voted no. Vince misused him the first time around and didn't give him the push that he deserved. He's a former rookie of the year, an award which I believe he won over the patriot and diamond dallas page and was never given his chance to shine in the wwf.

Personally I much rather enjoy watching him in his matches over sees and in the indys because at least he's given a chance to run with the ball and IMO it's only a matter of time before xpw, mlw or nwa tna sign him.
Old 30 May 2003, 06:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Hell no!!

The last time I saw Gangrel he was jobbing to Just Joe in a Dark match in Phoniex he should stay in the Indy curcit!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2003, 06:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

No.

Cause I have seen him wrestle either last month or 2 months ago, and he sucks anymore. He cut his hair short (so now it looks like crap), and he is fat. He cant cut a promo anymore, and he is just annoying to watch anymore.

That's my decision, and it's FINAL!

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2003, 07:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
U.F.C. said in post # :
Hell no!!

The last time I saw Gangrel he was jobbing to Just Joe in a Dark match in Phoniex he should stay in the Indy curcit!!

LOL

Anyway, I kinda agree with everything Ice said.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2003, 08:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
In love with Cherelle

Duece is on a distinguished road

if vince messed over him once he'll do it again
and if his not in the best shape stay in the indys and say yourself some grief

<a href="http://www.musicfeet.com" target="_blank"><embed name="RAOCXplayer" src="http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.dll%3Fsid=5446090&pt=url&xdata=0-17030857-NaN&s=0&b=&zz=a.asx" type="application/x-mplayer2" width="320" height="265" ShowControls="1" ShowStatusBar="0" AutoSize="false" loop="true" EnableContextMenu="0" DisplaySize="0" pluginspage="http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/Downloads/Contents/Products/MediaPlayer/"></embed><p>Get More Music Videos @ MusicFeet.com</a>
Duece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2003, 09:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

nah
Old 31 May 2003, 01:17 AM   #8 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

Quote:
The Bleak said in post # :
No.

Cause I have seen him wrestle either last month or 2 months ago, and he sucks anymore. He cut his hair short (so now it looks like crap), and he is fat. He cant cut a promo anymore, and he is just annoying to watch anymore.

That's my decision, and it's FINAL!
yeah well you decision means shit...... gangrel is cool and i would love to see him back...it would add to the IC division...plus his gimmick kicks so much ass....
Old 01 Jun 2003, 02:40 AM   #9 (permalink)

IDOL is on a distinguished road

That dude sucks, He wrestled at my school GYM awile back. An dhe just sucks.
IDOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jun 2003, 02:42 AM   #10 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

I really thnk some people need to see more of his work then just wwe. He puts on some great matches. I would suggest ordering if you can any of his work from the uswa, ecw or japan. Awesome worker he is.
Old 01 Jun 2003, 12:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

i liked him, though he was misued! so i say no.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jun 2003, 01:51 PM   #12 (permalink)
6 Time Womens Champion

Trish Stratus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Trish Stratus Send a message via Yahoo to Trish Stratus

I think it would be cool to see him back !!
Old 01 Jun 2003, 05:03 PM   #13 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I would'nt mind to see him back,I liked him but I do agree to the fact Vince really misused him.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jun 2003, 11:57 PM   #14 (permalink)

IDOL is on a distinguished road

Vince misuseses alot of good superstars. Justin Credable,Dreamer,Richards,Palumble,nash. And alot others. The WWE should be getting higher ratings then they are getting now. The WWE has alot of good talent. I hurd that the WWE needs some Tage team competiton. Well the WWE has alot but dose not use it. Like RAW they have...Justin Credable and Lance storm "Impact Players". And the WWE has alot of good talent but dosen't use it or they use them wrong.
IDOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2003, 12:16 AM   #15 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

yeah only to bring back the blood baths