ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Does anyone knowThe name of the song that was playing during the Angle tribute video

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 May 2003, 12:39 AM   #1 (permalink)

StoneColdSaidSo is on a distinguished road
Default Does anyone knowThe name of the song that was playing during the Angle tribute video

Does anyone know the name of that song , that was playing during the Angle tribute video on smackdown earlier ? If so can someone tell me thx alot ........
Old 30 May 2003, 12:42 AM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Coldplay, but I forget the name of the song because I don't listen to fruity British groups.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2003, 08:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Coldplay: CLocks!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2003, 11:04 AM   #4 (permalink)

Korupted is on a distinguished road

Yup, Coldplay - Clocks
Korupted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2003, 01:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I like that song, and I love the whole Angle montage.
Old 30 May 2003, 01:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

The angle montage left me stunned! Awesome work from the WWE!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2003, 10:13 PM   #7 (permalink)

StoneColdSaidSo is on a distinguished road

Thx for the song
Old 30 May 2003, 10:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I loved that Angle montage,can't wait till SD next week for his return
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 May 2003, 12:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Ah fuck the montage...Where was a montage for Chris Kanyon...Where was the montage for a man who almost died and had his career ended twice... Oh I know where it was...It was in Kanyon bein' thrown around by politics and havin' to be The Undertaker's bitch....

You people are so narrow-minded...The WWE can easily sway your minds...Look at Bret Hart for instance...Kurt Angle is great...No doubt about it....But the montage also served another purpose...It just shows how you people are really sheep...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 May 2003, 12:36 PM   #10 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Slash said in post # :
Ah fuck the montage...Where was a montage for Chris Kanyon...Where was the montage for a man who almost died and had his career ended twice... Oh I know where it was...It was in Kanyon bein' thrown around by politics and havin' to be The Undertaker's bitch....

You people are so narrow-minded...The WWE can easily sway your minds...Look at Bret Hart for instance...Kurt Angle is great...No doubt about it....But the montage also served another purpose...It just shows how you people are really sheep...

Uhhhh............huh?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 31 May 2003, 12:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Put it this way Marbles...Each guy in the WWE has gone through many perrels in their career...Each and every wrestler there... They've gone through many hardships and tribulations....

What makes Angle any different...Chris Kanyon almost died when his shoulder injury became infected...And when he returned to the WWE....There was no montage...There was no music...There was no, "I almost died, but I love this business so much I found a way to fight and return!"....No...All that happened was he was made to look like a bitch on Smackdown...

And here everyone prasises Kurt like he is the second coming of Jesus...We loved the montage...It just shows how dedicated Kurt is to this business...What about Chris Benoit...There was no hype to his return when he recovered from his broken neck...Maybe one 15 second promo lost in the middle of Sunday Night Heat...

The point is...The WWE can easily sway people's opinions on matters...Look at Bret...He was perhaps the WWF's greatest champions...But in one instance...And many more to follow...They degrade his name and spit on his legacy...And the fans follow suite...They call Bret a cry-baby and praise Angle for his entertainment...

I'm sick of these stupid marks who ramble on about how great Angle is but behold...If you aked them who Nikita Koloff is or what they thought about the AWA...They look at you like you are a fuckin' idiot...

9 Times....
Old 31 May 2003, 12:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Slash, it is fucked up that they didn't anything for Kanyon and Benoit, but that doesn't mean that the Angle montage wasn't good or great.

They SHOULD have done something for those superstars and they should do something for all superstars, but they don't....
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 May 2003, 12:59 PM   #13 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Oh I understand Stick...Fully well...Angle is the franchise and should be treated as such...But when I see these Johhny-Come-Lately's praise Angle and want to know what the fuckin' song was called makes me laugh and become angry at the same time...

9 Times....
Old 31 May 2003, 01:30 PM   #14 (permalink)

Slash, I understand your point of view, but honestly, it really doesn't have anything to do with "politics" or anything like that.

It's simple. In the WWE, what you've done in the wrestling buisness before you worked for Vince doesn't mean SQUAT.

It's how much money you've put in Vince's pocket that matters.

If you've helped out the WWE enough and have made it enough money, you'll get a video package, ala HHH and Kurt Angle.

But Vince isn't gonna give out video tributes to just ANYBODY that gets injured, just ask Kevin Nash, Lita, Scotty Too Hotty, etc.
Old 31 May 2003, 01:52 PM   #15 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

True Marbles...I agree with you 100%....But like most things I just don't like it...Of all the sports and entertainment venues we have...Wrestlers are treated the worse...It's a sad thing becaue like us...They are human too...

9 Times....