ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Best video package/tribute by the WWE editing staff

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 May 2003, 08:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Best video package/tribute by the WWE editing staff

I'm not sure what forum this should go in, but the mods can put it where it needs to go if this isn't the place.

What, in your opinion, is the best video package/tribute that the WWE editing staff has put together?

On SD, they just had an Angle one that sent goosebumps all over me. Another one that was great was the HHH one when they were hyping his return. I know there's more and I can't think of them, but the ones that are mentioned I'm sure I will agree with.

They just seem to capture the essence and spirit of whatever they're trying to promote and they put together some tremendous packages all the time.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2003, 08:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I like the one they show before any live event. Its the one where they show like the history of the wwe.
Old 29 May 2003, 08:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

First off...Great thread Stick

I loved the Curt Hennig tribute...I was not a fan of the WWE "History" just for the simple fact Kid Rock is a horrible musician in every way possible...He disses Metallica for suin' Napster but uses their song as a sample for "American Bad Ass"...Two desire videos that have never been officially released are the Sting and Bret Hart desire videos...If you have Kazaa...A great find....The "Angle" promo was great...I'm not a fan of the music though....It sometimes make me think why they hype HHH's and Angle's "Career Ending Injuries" when Kanyon almost died TWICE and is bitched out by the Undertaker...

As for my favorite video package...The opening promo from Wrestlemania XVIII....The greatest one ever done...Wrestlemania VIII gets a close second....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2003, 09:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

The Desire video/nWo edit. "Lonely Road of Faith" played as they showed old footage of the WWF and WWWF, while suddenly the clips start malfunctioning, and then cuts to black and white footage of Scott Hall, Kevin Nash and Hulk Hogan causing carnage and "poisoning" the WCW. It then showed the worried faces of every current WWF main-eventer as Vince McMahon was screaming maniacally that he was gonna kill his company.

The piece ended with a playbill photograph of Vince McMahon Sr. with "nWo" spray-painted on it.

Classic fucking video. Will always be in my KaZaA folder.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2003, 06:07 AM   #5 (permalink)

Mickserh is on a distinguished road
naughty

In my opinion, the stone cold 'Desire' video with music by Creed is the best. Classic.
Mickserh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2003, 06:11 AM   #6 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

I'm going to go with the one they did for shawn micheals back around 95 or 96 when he said he "lost his smile", and took some time off and they showed highlights from his days as a rocker and a few other action clips with sherrie martel, etc. It was like a 4 to 5 minute music video, and I was with a group of about 20 people, and I don't recall one person who didn't have tears watching that. I believe the song was "tell me a lie". Meaning they didn't want him to leave and were hoping it was a joke. Awesome video package if you can get your hands on it.
Old 30 May 2003, 07:57 AM   #7 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Last night's Kurt angle video for sure!

Also the "lonely Road of faith" WWE History video!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2003, 07:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Mickserh said in post # :
In my opinion, the stone cold 'Desire' video with music by Creed is the best. Classic.
Especially right before Stone Cold returned to the WWE...
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jun 2003, 12:26 AM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I can't really pick one. IMO, wwe has always had high standards when it came to production and being professional. And I feel, that is a major reason why they have survived. They present themselves as the best company there is. They do everything with the highest standards. And all their packages bear that quality.

But if I do have to pick, the one for HHH was particularly moving for me.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jun 2003, 03:06 AM   #10 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Quote:
The NEW TRUTH said in post # :
The Desire video/nWo edit. "Lonely Road of Faith" played as they showed old footage of the WWF and WWWF, while suddenly the clips start malfunctioning, and then cuts to black and white footage of Scott Hall, Kevin Nash and Hulk Hogan causing carnage and "poisoning" the WCW. It then showed the worried faces of every current WWF main-eventer as Vince McMahon was screaming maniacally that he was gonna kill his company.

The piece ended with a playbill photograph of Vince McMahon Sr. with "nWo" spray-painted on it.

Classic fucking video. Will always be in my KaZaA folder.
me too......*sigh* too bad they fucked the nWo angle up.....it could have been so fucking huge.....