ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Can Austin survive without wrestling?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 May 2003, 03:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Can Austin survive without wrestling?

I honestly think it's gr him from a character standpoint. He's gonna need to bust a few ppl up sooner or later. How long can he survive in the gm role without getting into it in the ring and can he ever wrestle again? Should he consider the Angle neck surgery option if it proves so successfull? Will the fans keep interested? Foley continued to get huge ovations in his non wrestling role, so SC should be able to pull it off, but, I think it may be a tough role to stay in for any great length of time. Any one else even give a shit?

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2003, 06:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Austin will never be gone from TV forever. He's got too much pride and love for the buisness. He lives off that rush from the audience, however I don't think he's gonna be able to stay in a non-wrestling role for long. Eventually he's gonna don his stinky black tights and get in there again. Neck surgery AGAIN seems like his only other option, but in the long run, Austin's itching right now to get back in the ring already.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2003, 08:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I think that I read somewhere that Austin's neck injury is different than Angle's and that the surgery Angle had wouldn't work for Austin.

Right now his GM role is good. I like how it's coming along. The fans seem to love it and he makes it funny every time he's on camera. I don't know how long it will last, but I hope it keeps goin strong for a while.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2003, 04:39 PM   #4 (permalink)

wwe55 is on a distinguished road

STCA will wrestle every now and then...just not all the time .....possably at every now and then at PPVs.

wwe55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2003, 06:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Guys like Stone Cold and HBK should only he to wrestle a few times a year due to injuries....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2003, 08:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
In love with Cherelle

Duece is on a distinguished road

Stone Cold will be fine in the GM role to me he gives it some flava
and I love his work with it

In the ring I can understand passion but if sitting in will chair for the rest of your life may be one of the effects of it he'll have to calm his passion

<a href="http://www.musicfeet.com" target="_blank"><embed name="RAOCXplayer" src="http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.dll%3Fsid=5446090&pt=url&xdata=0-17030857-NaN&s=0&b=&zz=a.asx" type="application/x-mplayer2" width="320" height="265" ShowControls="1" ShowStatusBar="0" AutoSize="false" loop="true" EnableContextMenu="0" DisplaySize="0" pluginspage="http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/Downloads/Contents/Products/MediaPlayer/"></embed><p>Get More Music Videos @ MusicFeet.com</a>
Duece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 May 2003, 02:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
ZMaster

I like the GM role. If he could wrestle, I'll say once in a while but it can't be constent. As far can Austin survive without wrestling? I'm gonna say YES.
Old 31 May 2003, 08:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^ as above