ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Huge Mistake

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 May 2003, 09:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
Untamed Gorilla

SupaFly is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SupaFly Send a message via Yahoo to SupaFly
Default Huge Mistake

While watching one of my favorite TV show's last night, Crank Yankers, I was treated to a WWE commercial for the up and coming PPV bad blood. They ran a whole commercial on HHH vs Goldberg. While showing clips of HHH and Goldberg, Goldberg's voice was over dubbed saying something like, "its not about the title, its not about the glory, I don't think your much of a man." The announcer the whole time was saying stuff like two men, a championship. I don't remember the exact words because its the next morning and I am at work. Luckily, I didn't think I was going to catch the show so I taped it and I got the commercial.
SupaFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 May 2003, 09:39 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

That was the Default Commercial, That's also the poster!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 May 2003, 11:34 AM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Yeah, they put that shit together months before anything is finalized. That's why the hype the ppv every show, to keep ppl up to speed on what's going down.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 May 2003, 12:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
Untamed Gorilla

SupaFly is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SupaFly Send a message via Yahoo to SupaFly

You would think the Marketing Department would pull it and put the right commercial in. Just think if a former WCW mark who never really watched WWE, saw Goldberg vs HHH at Bad Blood and decided to watch, it would piss him off, it just doesn't make sense...
SupaFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 May 2003, 01:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

how dumb, why send the commerical out if that isn't the match that is going to happen.
Old 28 May 2003, 02:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
ZMaster

Yeah. I mean really. If it was real, they would've made the match offical for Bad Blood.
Old 28 May 2003, 02:55 PM   #7 (permalink)

steveo_2202003 is on a distinguished road

they are advertising between th 2 because theat will be the match at Summerslam. HHH vs Goldberg for the World Heavyweight Title.
Old 28 May 2003, 04:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
New And Improved, again.

Scrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Scrazy129

A bad move by WWE but I am still a big WWE follower.
Old 28 May 2003, 05:00 PM   #9 (permalink)

rawrules is on a distinguished road

if it is goldberg vs hh at sumerslam den i guess dis means dat nash is gonna lose but wut ih he wins who could hd ufde wit for summerslam
rawrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2003, 08:05 AM   #10 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

HHH/Goldberg is rumoured for SS, But i still would like to see hunter lose the damn belt!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote