ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Backstage RAW News; The Rock's Return, Ultimo Dragon, more

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 May 2003, 07:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default Backstage RAW News; The Rock's Return, Ultimo Dragon, more

Story By: Ben Johnson
May 27, 2003

As expected, WWE set up the Bad Blood match between Shawn Michaels and Ric Flair. They did, however, take the less riskier option by having Ric Flair go back to being a heel, as opposed to turning HBK, to assure there'd be enough storyline heat in the Flair/HBK match.

Ultimo Dragon did work a dark match before RAW last night, and was tentatively scheduled to work one tonight at the SmackDown! tapings, but that could change. He supposedly pulled off some very good moves in his dark match with Rico.

WWE has confirmed The Rock for the Highlight Reel segment with Chris Jericho next week. The show emanates from San Diego next week, so it should be interesting to see if and how they make the reference to California/Hollywood.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 May 2003, 01:09 PM   #2 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I still dont believe the Rock will be on Raw, I think this is all a rating's stunt and I think it will end up bieng Christian or something. Hopefully im wrong.
Old 27 May 2003, 01:45 PM   #3 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

i hope you're wrong too! even if it's an Appearance, The WWE needs The Rock!

Old 27 May 2003, 02:11 PM   #4 (permalink)

steveo_2202003 is on a distinguished road

The WWE does not need the Rock. He past the torch long ago and that man was Brock Lesnar possibly one of the greatest WWE champions of all time. But on the other hand the ratings may rise if an appearance by The Rock is planned for next weeks RAW. I think that Chris Jericho will talk to The Rock about their past and how they both have the same hatred for Goldberg, and Jericho and Rock will bury the hatchet setting up a tag team match for the next RAW. At least thats what I think.
Old 27 May 2003, 02:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I could give a rats cum stain about The Rock. Stay or go, you sellout.
Old 28 May 2003, 02:03 PM   #6 (permalink)

steveo_2202003 is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE]Dade said in post
I could give a rats cum stain about The Rock. Stay or go, you sellout. [QUOTE]

agreed!
Old 29 May 2003, 04:08 AM   #7 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

he'll b there
Old 29 May 2003, 07:03 AM   #8 (permalink)

The only con i give to the rock is that he is a hollywood sellout!