ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

RAW Notes: For Tonight

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 May 2003, 03:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Default RAW Notes: For Tonight

Obviously, the highlight reel segment tonight is supposed to get the Goldberg/Jericho feud over to the point where they get their match at Bad Blood. No word if the match will be added to the card on tonight's show, but know that's where WWE is going.

Fans continue to hope Ric Flair has some big involvement in Bad Blood. But, focusing on tonight, after last week's match, WWE should at least do something with him, as ratings were huge for the Flair/HHH match.

Booker T vs. Christian is also the plan for Houston's Bad Blood PPV. WWE continued the flame set up by the Judgment Day match last week, so they have do something to create more heat between the two tonight.

Ultimo Dragon is backstage at RAW, but we believe he is only meeting with management. He is still expected to debut on SmackDown!

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2003, 04:41 PM   #2 (permalink)

steveo_2202003 is on a distinguished road

NOTE!!!THIS IS NOT CONFIRMED YET! JUST A RUMOUR!!!

I heard that tonight as well as being the return of Ultimo Dragon it will also be the return of Sting. I have heard that The Hurricane will be in a tag match and will need a partner. Sting's music will then hit and he will swing down from the rafters and be The Hurricane's partner. I will again say that this is just a rumour and is not confirmed yet.
Old 26 May 2003, 05:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Well I don't think that will happen for the simple fact the WWE would not throw away Sting's debut on RAW and nonetheless in a shitty Hurricane match....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2003, 05:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

You never know. If they do do that, It will add an element of surprise on the show. Any it might help ratings a little by making people tune in to see if there is going to be an unannouced appereance.
Old 26 May 2003, 06:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
Superstar

showstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to showstopper496

sting will probobly interfere in a bad blood macth

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\abdul a shaik\My Documents\pics\Picture 3.jpg[/img]
showstopper496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2003, 07:34 PM   #6 (permalink)

You are probably right about him interfereing at Bad Blood but as i said that was just a rumour going around and I did not say it was true. He will probably interfere in the Triple H/ Kevin Nash setting up a triple threat match at Summerslam putting Goldberg and Sting challenging Triple H for his title.
Old 26 May 2003, 07:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Sting won't sign, at least not in the upcoming month.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2003, 07:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
CAREER KILLER said in post # :
Sting won't sign, at least not in the upcoming month.
Sad to say, I agree with Marbles. I wanna see Sting in WWE but I doubt it'll happen anytime soon... especially considering Goldberg just got signed.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 May 2003, 02:22 PM   #9 (permalink)

You may be right about him not signing yet but anything can happen and we wont know till it happens.