ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

the new shawn michaels?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Sep 2002, 08:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D
Default the new shawn michaels?

who do you reckon most reminds you of shawn michaels?
i reckon its jeff hardy

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2002, 09:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

Shawn Michaels is an original : There will never be someone else like him !
Old 14 Sep 2002, 09:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

yeah but i meant a wrestler who goes into a match as the underdog but its believable that he can win.

Old 14 Sep 2002, 09:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

I actually think Matt Hardy could be turned into a new HBK..but that's just me, Matt can be extreme..not very often, but a little, and his mic skills are 100 times better then Jeffs!
Max Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2002, 09:30 PM   #5 (permalink)

HBKing can only hope to improveHBKing can only hope to improve

Well, I'll say that HBK is an original as well, and there will never be another Shawn.

But if I had to pick someone that reminded me of Shawn... I'd have to say Steven Richards. Yes, Dancin' Stevey. Unfortunately, Steven Richards sucks right now, and Shawn never sucked.
HBKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2002, 09:31 PM   #6 (permalink)

HBKing can only hope to improveHBKing can only hope to improve

both the Hardy's have TERRIBLE mic skills, but are entertaining in the ring. That's why i can't say they remind me of Shawn.
HBKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2002, 09:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

ok then scrub this thread.

Old 14 Sep 2002, 10:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default I have to say Edge

He has the chrisma of HBK...Where HBK had his sweet chin music....Edge has the spear
To quote JR one of the most devistating ones in Wrestlings...Has the looks and built even better then HBK..
Old 14 Sep 2002, 10:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

yeah i didnt even think of edge but i see where your coming from.

Old 15 Sep 2002, 05:52 AM   #10 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

Quote:
To quote JR one of the most devistating ones in Wrestlings...Has the looks and built even better then HBK..
No way !
Old 15 Sep 2002, 05:58 AM   #11 (permalink)
HardcoreMF

Followed closely by the second most devistating move in wrestling...the open hand slap!!!
Old 15 Sep 2002, 07:14 AM   #12 (permalink)

no jeff hardy doesn't look anything like hbk
Old 15 Sep 2002, 07:39 AM   #13 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Well there will never be another HBK,but
if anyone even comes close to his talent it's RVD.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2002, 09:52 AM   #14 (permalink)
WWE Champion

The Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Originally posted by GaToR 2oo2
no jeff hardy doesn't look anything like hbk
u idiot! it's not about looking like him
The Man2oo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2002, 01:37 PM   #15 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

ROB VAN DAM or HHH