ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Nathan Jones Threatens To Quit WWE

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 May 2003, 09:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Default Nathan Jones Threatens To Quit WWE

The following notes come from The Torch:

Reports coming in are that Nathan Jones recently went into a tirade and threatened to quit WWE, presumably over the fact that he's been given next to no TV time in the recent weeks. Johnny Ace settled him down, and rumors suggest that Jones might have gotten a raise, but that's not confirmed.

Sources are reporting that Matt Hardy was asked by WWE officials to help get Jeff Hardy into drug rehab. He didn't think he would succeed, thoughts which were apparently correct.

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 May 2003, 09:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

let him quit, he sucks anyway. he's proved absolutely nothing in his stay in the wwe!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 May 2003, 10:44 PM   #3 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

LOL, why would they give him a raise for being worthless. Send him back to Bogglerough, or whatever the hell that place is called.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 May 2003, 10:51 PM   #4 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

Boggo Road! LOL BOgglerough! Anyways, i don't trust him, He's Accused of armed robbery which he doesen't commit, so he commits them anyway. what an asshole!

Old 26 May 2003, 05:02 AM   #5 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

lmao@ title/description of thread.

i have no insight here. we dont get s/d in aust. in fact the only reason im posting is because i force myself to comment of each thread.
Old 26 May 2003, 09:24 AM   #6 (permalink)

That's cool! but if you've seen any footage, you'll know that nathan jone's was a waste of talent!

Old 26 May 2003, 07:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
Superstar

showstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to showstopper496

nathan jones sucks! should go back

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\abdul a shaik\My Documents\pics\Picture 3.jpg[/img]
showstopper496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2003, 07:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

so he comes to the wwe...now he wants to quit...ok bye..
Old 26 May 2003, 07:45 PM   #9 (permalink)

steveo_2202003 is on a distinguished road

You know what, do you honestly care if Nathan Jones threatens to leave the WWE I mean he sucks anyway. What has he done for the WWE anyways. He was scheduled for a match at Wrestlemania XIX with The Undertaker and he got beat up before the match even started, so I say if he wants to leave the WWE more power to him.
Old 27 May 2003, 05:14 AM   #10 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^that post makes you look like a kikd who thinks wwe is real...
Old 27 May 2003, 06:17 AM   #11 (permalink)
Jobber

Premier is on a distinguished road

He should be deported. Then they should force him to fight Steve Irwin, the Crocodile Hunter in a swamp match to regain his Aussie citizenship.
Premier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 May 2003, 08:29 AM   #12 (permalink)

I think i speak for everyone here when i say:

Don't kill me for stealing this, just proving a point!

Old 27 May 2003, 12:16 PM   #13 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

/\/\/\
Old 27 May 2003, 03:17 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I'd rather see Jones than Hogan or some other rusted up old man. I'd be pissed if I was him too. They only hyped him for a fucking month. Then he gets written out for the FBI story. He doesn't really suck much more than Steiner or Berg anyway, so I don't really know what the big deal is. He just needs a 8,947 win streak to get over. Anyone can do it.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 May 2003, 03:18 PM   #15 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Why's so many people hate on Nathan anyway?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote