ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Nash/HHH, Flair's Push, HBK/Bad Blood

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 May 2003, 03:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Default Nash/HHH, Flair's Push, HBK/Bad Blood

The following rumors come from the Chicago Sun-Times:

At this point, the storylines would have fans believe that Kevin Nash is most likely to come out of Bad Blood as the champion. However, that would then nix the plan of a Goldberg/HHH match at Summerslam, or force WWE to switch champions on a regular RAW episode, something they haven't done in quite some time.

After the huge match he had on RAW, as well as the fact that he's been drawing great ratings, many would like to see Flair on the Bad Blood card, theoretically against HHH (scrapping the Nash/HHH matchbut at least against HBK. No word if that will happen or not.

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 May 2003, 03:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

The Chicago Sun Times covers professional wrestling???
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 May 2003, 03:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I hope it changes hands at Bad Blood. I am ready for a new champion.
Old 25 May 2003, 03:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Yeah I know...I thought I had heard a long time ago one of the Black Jack's son's was an editor or some shit like that...But I don't know...Toronto Sun covers wrestling every other week so who knows...

9 Times....
Old 25 May 2003, 05:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

how would a newspaper know this??

And i hope Triple H holds the title because i would rather see HHH v Goldberg(something no one has seen before) rather than the man who ended Goldbergs winning streak, meaning that i've seen enough Goldberg v Nash matches...
Old 25 May 2003, 06:24 PM   #6 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

I'm dying to see Flair vs. HBK.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 May 2003, 06:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

You might be dyin' to see it...But they might DIE if they wrestle it...

9 Times....
Old 25 May 2003, 07:24 PM   #8 (permalink)

Nah, I'd say both are in condition to pull off a great match. I wonder though who would get the win.
Old 25 May 2003, 09:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Yeah I know it was a joke...I've already seen them go at it at Invasion '92....Pretty good matchup I might add...

9 Times....
Old 25 May 2003, 09:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

apparently the default commercial for badd blood, or at least he one on the score here in canada is goldberg/hhh. Now how in the hell does that make sense?

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 May 2003, 10:43 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Yeah I know it was a joke...I've already seen them go at it at Invasion '92....Pretty good matchup I might add...
Going to have to find a tape of that.

Quote:
apparently the default commercial for badd blood, or at least he one on the score here in canada is goldberg/hhh. Now how in the hell does that make sense?
Well someone definantly goofed because its going to be HHH/Nash HIAC and most likely Goldberg/Jericho.
Old 26 May 2003, 05:06 AM   #12 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

my god, im sick of hhh. get the strap off him. give it to flair/nash/goldberg for a long period of time. hmm, thats only work if they fucked steph. nash/steph? berg/steph? FLAIR/STEPH!
Old 26 May 2003, 08:02 PM   #13 (permalink)

steveo_2202003 is on a distinguished road

Hey Forgotten Sin, the reason that Triple H and Goldberg are on the cover is because Triple H will square of with Goldberg at Summerslam.
Old 27 May 2003, 02:31 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Trips can drop the belt to Nash and still fued with Berg. It doesn't have to be for the title, and if Vince is weary of giving him the belt anyway, this is as good a way to keep it out of the picture as there is. Either way, you gotta figure out how to get it off Berg then.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 May 2003, 03:17 PM   #15 (permalink)

steveo_2202003 is on a distinguished road

Triple H will beat Kevin Nash at Bad Blood then go on to fight Goldberg for the title. Goldberg will win the title and there will be a Goldberg vs Chris Jericho for the Title at the PPV after Summerslam. Thats what I can see happening.