ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Road Warrior Hawk Speaks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 May 2003, 11:53 AM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Default Road Warrior Hawk Speaks

Thanks to Shawn Stidham for sending the following:

Road Warrior Hawk was the guest on this week's edition of "The Wrestling Guys" radio show and discussed the recent appearance of The Road Warriors in the WWE, their upcoming 20th anniversary as a team and reunion with Paul Ellering and working with a broken leg during the scaffold match at Starrcade '86 and a lot more. The show is hosted by Shawn Stidham and broadcast every Wednesday in the Cincinnati and Dayton, Ohio areas on 910 WPFB-AM at 6:05pm. The interview with Hawk can be heard in its entirety at www.thewrestlingguys.com.

On his possible future in the WWE:

"I don't have a contract in hand. They're going to have to do some debating about that. If you go by what Vince said when we went out and were introduced...we passed the pressure test and we got a standing ovation. That says something about being in the business a long time and gaining respect. People like the way we look and back up what we say."

On the general feeling that the match between the LOD vs. RVD & Kane:

"We had to condense the match (because of time constraints) and that left us in a situation where we couldn't do too many offensive moves and we're coming in and we didn't want to shake the boat so we did what was businesslike and let the champions shine."

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2003, 03:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
He's Back

Big Evil Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...
Send a message via AIM to Big Evil Send a message via MSN to Big Evil Send a message via Yahoo to Big Evil

the LOD vs RVD and Kane Match was terrible. Hawk no sold the chokeslam five star splash. Animal took some terrible bumps. I hope they dont get a contract with the wwe.

Thanks goes out to SE for this bad ass banner!
Big Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 May 2003, 03:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

LOD should be in OWV for at least 6 months and face APA and maybe get in better shape and polish their wrestling...
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 May 2003, 03:58 PM   #4 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

I agree with Boston.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 May 2003, 04:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

They don't have time to get in shape. Just put them in the ring and let them go at it for the next 6 months or so that they've got left. It's not like they told Piper to drop the gut or anything before getting in the ring. They were fine on that match. The crowd was into it. If they're gonna have everyone come back for "One more run" then why not let LOD do it to.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 May 2003, 06:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
XDS said in post # :
They don't have time to get in shape. Just put them in the ring and let them go at it for the next 6 months or so that they've got left. It's not like they told Piper to drop the gut or anything before getting in the ring. They were fine on that match. The crowd was into it. If they're gonna have everyone come back for "One more run" then why not let LOD do it to.
Piper was brought back for his mic skills not his wrestling skills....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 May 2003, 07:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Then why was he in the ring? I saw his flabby gut wrestle. If they're gonna do that shit, then whats the prob with LOD. They looked better shape than Big Show and he gets main event matches.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 27 May 2003, 08:34 PM   #8 (permalink)

Big Show's last 2 PPV matches were good. Hes a f**king giant. I don't remember Andre being a skinny guy.
Old 27 May 2003, 11:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

^What? Big show's still a big fat 500 lbs bag of shit. Oh I know, he's down to like 380 or something. Doesn't meen he's not a slow lumbering fool. LMAO, you don't like LOD now. I thought you loved all this old stuff. Damn, can't please everyone...

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 27 May 2003, 11:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Quote:
Big Evil said in post # :
the LOD vs RVD and Kane Match was terrible. Hawk no sold the chokeslam five star splash. Animal took some terrible bumps. I hope they dont get a contract with the wwe.
Big fucking deal, RVD no sells every match he's in so why cry and whine like a bitch when it's done to him? I've watched several tapes of the warriors in japan this year and they've looked a lot better. You have to point a finger at the booking team for picking the spots in this match and you're only as good as your opponents help make you and kane and rvd did nothing to help there.

RVD no sells 95% of the time, the only move he sells is the frog splash.
Old 27 May 2003, 11:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

LMFAO. Exodus is fucking hillarious.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 May 2003, 12:05 AM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

RVD sells the splash like it hurts him more than his opponent.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 28 May 2003, 01:59 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
^What? Big show's still a big fat 500 lbs bag of shit. Oh I know, he's down to like 380 or something. Doesn't meen he's not a slow lumbering fool. LMAO, you don't like LOD now. I thought you loved all this old stuff. Damn, can't please everyone...
LOL. I never really liked LOD. I just thought having them back woud make the tag division slightly less boring than it is. But I guess you're probably fine becasue La Resistance will be feuling your wet dreams for a while. "Ne pas a peur."
Old 28 May 2003, 02:11 AM   #14 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

Hell I don't see what the big problem with hawk no-sellling the chokeslam is. hell everybody has no-sold the chokeslam. here's a list of all the people who have no-sold the chokeslam for the unintelligent out there.

Undertaker
Kane
Austin
Foley
Vince McMahon
Sargent Slaughter
Test
Big Show
Kevin Nash
HHH
Terry Funk
Ric Flair
Vader
Mark Henry
Albert
Scott Hall
Rikishi
Haku
RVD
Pat Patterson
Gereld Brisco
Billy Gunn
3 Minute Warning

There are also many others who clould be added to this list.

And I really don't see a problem in no-selling RVD's moves. He deserves to have his shit no-sold.

I would love to see The LOD back so that I could see matches between them and The Dudleyz, and them and The APA.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 May 2003, 09:52 AM   #15 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

It's A shame to see a tag team like L.O.D go the way of steiner!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote