ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

the godfather?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Sep 2002, 08:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D
Default the godfather?

how many times can they rehash the same fucken story ppls?

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2002, 09:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

as much as they want.
Old 14 Sep 2002, 09:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

but for christs sake, they just got in deep shit for HLA then they renigged on the whole wedding angle and so hey lets bring back the hooooooooooooooo train.

Old 14 Sep 2002, 09:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

I don't think the writer know their asses from their elbows.
Old 14 Sep 2002, 09:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

yeah they have too because if i hadnt read the spoiler for smackdown that would have spun me out seein bischoff pull that mask off.

Old 14 Sep 2002, 09:42 PM   #6 (permalink)

rustybrooks is on a distinguished road

Yeah, if I hadn't read the spoilers, the mask would've fooled me. And I think the only reason they used the Godfather is because Honkey Tonk Man and Road Dogg bowed out of participating.
rustybrooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2002, 09:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

the honkey tonk man?
are you tellin me that the wwe approached that ninety million year old drongo to get him to make an appearance.

Old 14 Sep 2002, 09:57 PM   #8 (permalink)

rustybrooks is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by shane_man
the honkey tonk man?
are you tellin me that the wwe approached that ninety million year old drongo to get him to make an appearance.
Yep, I think they wanted him to either give away Billy or something related to Rockabilly.
rustybrooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2002, 09:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

fuck that would have made me sick. see what they should have done was make sting be the preacher and he can join dvon dudley in the new ministry.

Old 15 Sep 2002, 01:17 AM   #10 (permalink)
Bobby Budnick

I could TOTALLY tell that was Bischoff by the voice, but not by the make up. As generic as it was, it fooled the hell out of people. The "Justice" also really over reacted, so you knew something was up.

Plus those dumbasses Cole and Tazz sounded like they were having sex everytime he opened his mouth.

Bischoff: "We're gathered..."
Tazz: "Uh."
Cole: "Oh God."
Tazz: "Ug."
Old 15 Sep 2002, 01:23 AM   #11 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

man that was a dead set spin out when he said three minutes even though i knew it was him from the spoiler he still fooled me i thought that the spoiler was wrong.

Old 15 Sep 2002, 06:22 AM   #12 (permalink)

I try not to read the SD spoilers, seeing as we have to wait a few extra days to watch the show. Anyhoo, I could tell something was up with the judge, but didn't expect Bischoff. Hope this means we'll get to see Rico in the ring more now, what I've seen so far has looked good!

I'm glad they brought the Godfather in to raise the issue of Billy Gunn's skirt chasing, I hear he made an impression on a lady while here for Global Warning. Now while I'm pretty good at the whole suspension of disbelief, I was wondering how they were gonna deal with the fact that 2 clearly straight guys were about to get married.

In all, I think the whole thing was quite well done.
Old 15 Sep 2002, 02:32 PM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I think the wedding worked out very well myself