ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Which was better?
View Poll Results: Which was better
Raw was better by far 7 50.00%
Smackdown! was better by far 1 7.14%
Both were solid shows, wwe did good 4 28.57%
WWE put on 2 shit shows 0 0%
Raw was better, not by much 1 7.14%
Smackdown! was better, not by much 1 7.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 May 2003, 09:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Which was better?

well im bringing back dre's old thread, ill post it every week after sd....

well i thought raw has been kick ass for last few weeks, and this week was no different, IMO

i vote raw
Old 22 May 2003, 10:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I also vote for Raw..SmackDown has been seriously shit as of late.
Old 22 May 2003, 10:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Smackdown...

Goddammit I hate Austin
Old 23 May 2003, 12:05 AM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Raw was fuckin great. It was the best one in a while that I have seen.

Smackdown was pretty good, but I gotta go with Raw which is surprising because generally I like SD more....

***EDIT***

You should have made 2 more options.

Raw was better, but not by much.

Smackdown was better, but not by much.

Or something like that, because I didn't feel that Raw was better than SD 'by far'....

Last edited by STICK; 23 May 2003 at 12:08 AM.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 May 2003, 12:45 AM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Smackdown was better, till Mr America took over...

You know, Hogan in a mask, fighting with piper, how could this get any stranger, just add a one legged wrestler to the mix.

I see revenge of the HAND soon...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 May 2003, 03:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
New And Improved, again.

Scrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Scrazy129

Raw............................By far

Now if you agree give me a HELL YEAH
Old 26 May 2003, 05:56 PM   #7 (permalink)

steveo_2202003 is on a distinguished road

I think Raw was a heck of a lot better. Every week Raw puts on a great show and smackdown has been so-so. I mean come on Hogan take off that crappy mask and go retire. I'm sick and tired of looking at his wrinkled old body. I mean all he does is argue with Vince McMahon saying that, and I quote "I'm not Hulk Hogan, I'm Mr. America Brother!" I mean come on I enjoyed the match at Wrestlemania XIX but it is time to end this thing. Well anyways, getting back to the shows, I'm a very excited about the Jericho/Goldberg angle and will be a great match if it takes place at Bad Blood. If you ask me Raw is the better show now and will always be the better show. Those are just my opinions and everyone does not have to agree with them.
Old 26 May 2003, 07:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
Superstar

showstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to showstopper496

Raw is better, smackdown shit as of late. Mr.America! lol

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\abdul a shaik\My Documents\pics\Picture 3.jpg[/img]
showstopper496 is offline   Reply With Quote