ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

WWE diversification

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 May 2003, 10:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default WWE diversification

Is the WWE diversifying itself too much? There have been so many cross promotional things that it starts to dilute the actual product. Hungry Man, Stacker 2, Nascar, Playboy, Girls Gone Wild etc.

Or is it a good move to keep the product in new markets and generating interest in the show.

Personally, I'm not too sure. I think it's good to expose the show as much as they can and it may be the best way to keep the company in good standing, but it also gets lost in the shuffle and the markets they're looking into seem to be where the fans allready are. They're not doing anything with Dr Phil.

Anybody else have an opinion on this?

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 May 2003, 01:09 PM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

well it may be a good way to get people interested in wwe that havent watched it before but the people that are getting bored with it may also be getting sick of seeing them on almost every channel

it has its ups and downs I remember back in the day simpsons were everywhere drinks ceral games music clothing bathroom essentals and wwe is kinda doing the same thing but going more with mainstream things such as the stacker 2 Hungryman things like that

but all in all I dont really see exposure making or breaking wwe unless they continue with more and more products
Old 22 May 2003, 01:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Quote:
Wyk3d yN said in post # :
well it may be a good way to get people interested in wwe that havent watched it before but the people that are getting bored with it may also be getting sick of seeing them on almost every channel

it has its ups and downs I remember back in the day simpsons were everywhere drinks ceral games music clothing bathroom essentals and wwe is kinda doing the same thing but going more with mainstream things such as the stacker 2 Hungryman things like that

but all in all I dont really see exposure making or breaking wwe unless they continue with more and more products
But The Simpsons have always appealed to mass media. WWE hasn't. WWE has been trying so hard to do so that it has effected the product and made them looked worse.
Old 22 May 2003, 01:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Then put WWE guys on the Simpsons. They've had everyone else on that show already. Prolly better exposure than "Girls Gone Wild:Testicle Style!!!"

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 May 2003, 02:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Quote:
XDS said in post # :
Then put WWE guys on the Simpsons. They've had everyone else on that show already. Prolly better exposure than "Girls Gone Wild:Testicle Style!!!"
A Rikishi vs. Homer Match
Old 22 May 2003, 03:39 PM   #6 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

hey bret hart was on a simpsons before