ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Goldberg's WWE Deal, Angle/Nidia Dating, Rock's Dad

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 May 2003, 09:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default Goldberg's WWE Deal, Angle/Nidia Dating, Rock's Dad

Story By: Matt Boone
May 21, 2003

The following news is derived and re-written from the Observer Newsletter.

The Rock's dad, Rocky Johnson, was recently released from WWE. Johnson served as a trainer to the roster for a few months, but was recently released for no other reason except that it just didn't work out.

We reported earlier this week that Kurt Angle's brother, Eric Angle, was released from the WWE developmental system. It turns out, Eric Angle is considering working at OVW on his own though it's not a guarantee. For those unaware, Eric Angle is currently engaged to SmackDown! diva Nidia.

The majority of the RAW roster is booked to work the upcoming Australian tour. Even non-wrestlers such as Steve Austin, Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, and Eric Bischoff are scheduled to work some dates. The only one who isn't, is Goldberg. This leads many to believe that he did get his way with the amount of dates on his WWE contract.

Man, just when i started to actually like GOldberg!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 May 2003, 10:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica
Default Re: Goldberg's WWE Deal, Angle/Nidia Dating, Rock's Dad

Quote:
Originally posted by Dark Evolution
Story By: Matt Boone
May 21, 2003

We reported earlier this week that Kurt Angle's brother, Eric Angle, was released from the WWE developmental system. It turns out, Eric Angle is considering working at OVW on his own though it's not a guarantee. For those unaware, Eric Angle is currently engaged to SmackDown! diva Nidia.

Man, just when i started to actually like GOldberg!
Wow, I didn't even know that Nidia and Eric Angle were dating let alone engaged.
Old 21 May 2003, 11:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason
Default Re: Re: Goldberg's WWE Deal, Angle/Nidia Dating, Rock's Dad

Quote:
Torrie Wilson said in post # :

Wow, I didn't even know that Nidia and Eric Angle were dating let alone engaged.
I heard about it,had no idea it was actually true.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 May 2003, 11:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

This makes me sick. not the angle nidea thing. the fact that it's being discussed. As in, who the fuck really cares.

The fucking point is, BERG ONLY WORKS ONE GODDAMN MATCH A MONTH.

Whatever suspicion in the locker room that leads to is none of my buisiness till someone there speaks out on it.

Sin, you got the jist of the story.

torrie, You're testing my patience. Take it easy on the diva freakouts.

Jason, you're my friend and you marked on a goddamn relationship between an OVW boy and a Tough Enough contestant. Pleeeeeeeaaasssseeee don't do that anymore. Please.

I'm just pissed at this, don't take it personally.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote