ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

What you didn't see on Raw last night.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 May 2003, 01:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica
Default What you didn't see on Raw last night.

I got this from prowrestlingscoops.com:

After Nash gets done staring down HHH, he goes over to check on Flair. While he's over there Shawn Michaels' music hits and here comes HBK with a ton of wrestlers (face and heel) in street clothes from the back. The crowd doesn't know what's going on until they all arrive and start hugging Flair. Austin's music hits. He slides in one side of the ring and out the other to get a cooler of beer. He takes one to Flair. Then goes to get more for the other wrestlers in the ring.

Now Stephanie McMahon's music hits and she comes down to hug Flair. Now Shane McMahon's music hits! Shane O'Mac! He comes dancing down the ramp to come congratulate Flair. Next it's Vince. He comes down walking hurriedly and intensely gets in the ring and stares down Flair before cracking a bit of a smile and hugging Flair.

HHH comes back out next. When he gets in the ring, everybody goes to each side of Flair. While HHH stares down Flair his cheers turn to boos. But the boos went to cheers (biggest pop of the night) when he took the belt and placed it on Flair's shoulder and raised his arm. All the guys then took Flair up on their shoulders and carried him around the ring.

The crowd is yelling "speech, speech, speech," and a teary-eyed Flair obliges. He says he's made a lot of memories here in Greenville (he wrestled here virtually every Monday night back in the day). He thanks the fans and his fellow wrestlers and says they've been the greatest to work with and he's never been happier than his time spent with them the past couple of years.
Old 20 May 2003, 01:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

i think WYKED LIL SYNN Put that in the raw discussion.my htoughts of this is that this must signify the end of flair's career is soon!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2003, 03:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

End of his career....no, i don't think so. I do think it was his last real match though. Good to see that he went out on such a good match.

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2003, 05:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

We all know the reason he was given the title match...The WWE was in Flair Country...A storied career deserves that moment every day....I only wish I could have seen it...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2003, 05:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Flair should of won that match and then next week on Raw HHH would get his rematch and then Flair could of layed doen for him...
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2003, 06:28 PM   #6 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Yup, the match was great. Big props to The Nature Boy. I really hope that wasn't a retirement match, because I'm dying to see Ric Flair vs. HBK.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2003, 06:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

LOL.

Well, I spose he deserves it. Why not? Cheers to the Nature Boy.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2003, 08:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I agree Boston.....Trips could of laid down for Ric for one week,If Hogan can get his "last run" with the title,why can't flair?
Old 21 May 2003, 11:08 AM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Flair's not Hogan. He's not going to hold the title again. Even for a week. How sad would that be to see him have to lay down a week later anyway. And I doubt it'll be his last match. He's still got a few more blade jobs to do.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 May 2003, 06:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

I don't get it?? WTF just happened?
Old 22 May 2003, 07:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
6 Time Womens Champion

Trish Stratus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Trish Stratus Send a message via Yahoo to Trish Stratus

Man the matches were great wow i am surprised at what happened after raw !!!
Old 22 May 2003, 09:06 PM   #12 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

yeah just like everytime wwe is in memphis lawler always wrestles
Old 22 May 2003, 09:08 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Flair's not Hogan. He's not going to hold the title again. Even for a week. How sad would that be to see him have to lay down a week later anyway. And I doubt it'll be his last match. He's still got a few more blade jobs to do.
Who are you god? Don't tell me where the title will and will not go. More blade jobs? How about more classic matches lack last Monday.
Old 22 May 2003, 11:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

How about you listen to me you little mother fucker. I am God. Get your head out of your ass for a second and look at the show. Classic match between some rusty old man and trips? Shut the fuck up. I'll tell you where everything goes. The dick goes in the pussy. Start there and get back to me when you figure that out. Otherwise, keep your old man ass kissing, worthless wreslter bitch worshiping face out of here.

Now in case you still don't fucking get it. Flair is the last place to look for a new champ. He bleeds good. That's it. Now shut the fuck up and move back to 1988.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 May 2003, 12:27 AM   #15 (permalink)

LOL. Did I hit a nerve? LMAO. All you guys are the same. I say something you don't like and you try to attack my manhood. Wow, real original there, bucko. No, I don't think I need advice from a net-mark on how to get p*ssy. Now, back to Flair. That match was great. Anyone who says no is a damned mark and needs to get the hek out of wrestling fandom, because they don't belong here. Go watch action movies or something instead. If you didn't like last Monday's Raw, you will probably never like a Raw ever so either stop being an over-analytical whiner or find a new pass-time. Flair may be old, but he still has more technical knowledge than a good number of the people on Raw. He can still make quality matches as shown on Monday and I hope he continues to do so untill he retires (posibly Wrestlemania 20 I'm thinking). Secondly, why would Flair deserve to be champ agian? Well, firstly I'm not saying to make him champ. The thing that got me going was you saying it was fact that it would never happen. You are not Vincent K. Mcmahon. So untill you post a webcam pic with Vince holding a piece of paper saying "Flair will never get the belt" shut-up. Secondly, Flair could get the belt because hes at the end of his career and it would be thanking him for all hes contributed to the business. Not to mention he pretty much made that belt Trips walks around wearing. Do I think this is going to happen, no. Is it posible, yes.