ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

RAW Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 May 2003, 08:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Default RAW Discussion

RAW is live tonight just 24 hours after Judgment Day! Catch the fallout starting at 9/8 CT on the New TNN!

The Intercontinental Championship is back, and who better to hold the title that the self-proclaimed New People's Champion. Expect Christian, who controversially snatched the title out of Booker T's hands, to gloat over his good fortune tonight on RAW. Christian will be tonight's guest on Chris Jericho's Highlight Reel. What will Y2J have to say to the man who eliminated him from the Battle Royal? Will Booker T or any other Superstar step up to challenge Christian for the coveted IC Title? Find out tonight on RAW!

Triple H once again lived up to his nickname, The Cerebral Assassin. By getting himself disqualified last night, The Game managed to retain the World Heavyweight Championship. But Kevin Nash wouldn't let his former friend get away that easy. Will Nash dish out more punishment on The Game tonight? Tune in, starting at 9/8 CT on TNN to find out!

In a rematch from Judgment Day, Test and Scott Steiner will clash with La Resistance. Also, the Big Valbowski continues his comeback against Stevie Richards, The Dudle Boys take on 3 Minute Warning, Theodore Long is guaranteeing another 5-Minute White Boy Challenge, and Goldberg will be on hand! Don't miss RAW tonight at 9/8 CT on the new TNN!

***Ha....I Have A Preview...Do you Exo...***

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....

Last edited by Slash; 19 May 2003 at 08:40 PM.
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 May 2003, 08:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default RAW Discussion Thread

What's gonna happen next? Beats the hell outa me. Go talk about it.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 May 2003, 08:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Bastard....

9 Times....
Old 19 May 2003, 08:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

ha ha!!

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 19 May 2003, 08:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Hey, Stone Cold said he's gonna find out who tried to run over Goldberg last week. Maybe it'll be someone cool like Sting... hey I can hope. Besides, I thought I read somewhere that Sting told the WWA he was leaving for WWE in May or June.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 May 2003, 08:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Stone Cold announces he will have the man who tried to run over Goldberg tonight...

He also announced Bad Blood will be a RAW only PPV...

Austin calls out HHH...More than likely to announce a Hell In The Cell Match up for Bad Blood against Big Sexy...

Exo...I bet you...I will get more posts in my thread than yours...Firendly bet...

9 Times....
Old 19 May 2003, 08:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

lol. yeah, maybe it was rikishi again.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 19 May 2003, 08:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

no. you'll definatley win. Just merge mine into yours and sticky it.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 19 May 2003, 08:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
XDS said in post # :
lol. yeah, maybe it was rikishi again.
lmfao, Rikishi vs. Goldberg.

Oh great, another gay HHH promo.
Old 19 May 2003, 08:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

LMFAO...Two shoot comments in the span of five seconds...

Stone Cold's a drunk...And Austin is power hungry...We all know that was a shoot....

OMG...Another shoot comment..."HHH has some pull around here!"...Three shoot comments and its not even 20 minutes into the telecast...

***Edit: Just a joke my friend...I shall do what you ask...

9 Times....
Old 19 May 2003, 08:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
Kryptonite

who ever didnt see Triple H picking Flair coming please raise your hand....I need to know which of you is too damned stupid to talk to
Old 19 May 2003, 08:56 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Ah dammit! Flair is gonna fight HHH for the world title, how boring. Although it'd be a pretty good match if Flair actually won the title.
Old 19 May 2003, 08:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Props to EXO for lettin' me go out on my power trip...

HHH Vs. Ric Flair...For The World Heavyweight Championship...Heopefully they won't pull an HBK/HHH Euro Championship match but instead give us an actual bout between the two...

9 Times....
Old 19 May 2003, 08:58 PM   #14 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Hate Flair
Hate Triple H

and since Truth isnt here I'm gonna remind everybody that it is still a fake belt...and I hate that too
Old 19 May 2003, 08:59 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Hmmmm decent opening promo. Took a little too long (15 minutes). HHH vs Flair was set up, [sarcasm]oh yay[/sarcasm]

Here comes 3 Minute Warning vs the Dudleyz.

I don't think I've said this before, but the Dudleyz intro music is fuckin sweet as hell. Anyone know who it's by and the name?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote