ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Judgment Day Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 May 2003, 09:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Default Judgment Day Discussion

WWE Championship -- Stretcher Match
Big Show vs. Brock Lesnar
The last time fans saw a WWE-sanctioned Stretcher Match was 17 years ago. This match is very dangerous -- two men will walk into it, but only one will walk out. The other man will be rolled out via a stretcher.

World Heavyweight Championship
Kevin Nash vs. Triple H
Longtime friends, now bitter enemies, Kevin Nash and Triple H will go one-on-one at Judgment Day for the World Heavyweight Championship. Undoubtedly, Nash will be looking for revenge for last month's miscarriage of justice at Backlash.

WWE Tag Team Championship -- Ladder Match
Team Angle vs. Los Guerreros
This Sunday, Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin have the opportunity to put themselves on the map as far as great WWE tag teams go. Will the newcomers prove they belong? Or will the veterans take this Ladder Match and the titles?

Battle Royal
Intercontinental Championship
After several months of being inactive, Stone Cold Steve Austin has announced that the Intercontinental Championship will return at Judgment Day. A battle royal consisting of former IC Champs will take place; the winner will be crowned the new title holder.

***Damn I'm late...But it looks like no one is discussin' it anyways...Well my card gave way on me and I had to run five blocks down the street and just came back now...And it doesn't work...LOL

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 May 2003, 10:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

I've been pretty impressed tonight, Even for the fact that they're pushing christian as the new IC CHamp! i was hoping for booker, BUt Hopefully a rematch will happen at Badd Blood.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 May 2003, 10:15 PM   #3 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

Sorry about the hardships man.

Old 18 May 2003, 10:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Well...The IC Battle Royal did its job...It set up a feud between Christain and Booker...And both men do not have to be shadowed by HHH....They can work their program together makin' each other look good in the process...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 May 2003, 11:11 PM   #5 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

I love how Chritian completely screwed Booker out of the belt.

Eddie and Tajiri as tag champs is awesome. Excelent match.

Sable is hotter than Torrie.

Mr. America/Piper was about as good as you could expect from the shape Piper is in (car accident, etc.). I don't know where this whole storyline is going at all. Looks like Mr. America may be around for a bit longer.

I felt HHH/Nash was a decent match. Expect a sequel.

Stretcher match was very intense and entertaining. Credit goes to both Brock and the Big Show.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 May 2003, 11:25 PM   #6 (permalink)

all in all, the thougtht of Tenacious Z Screwing vince was hilarious. Exelent PPV: 4 out of 5!

Old 18 May 2003, 11:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
ZMaster

It could have been better.
It's bad enough they gave Christian the title. No offense to his fans but I think he sucks and doesn't deserve it. Booker should have won and I'm sick of seeing him getting screwed. Somebody must hate him. The World Title was just what I thought. HHH can't win a match anymore without cheating as usual. It's time for a new World Champ.
Favorite Highlights: Team Angle lost. Tenacious Z screwing Vince was good. Hurricane and Mr. America talking. Eric Bischoff and Steve Austin drinking beer.
My rating 2.5/5.
Bad Blood better have a new Heavyweight Champion.
Old 19 May 2003, 12:09 AM   #8 (permalink)

I like the Book. But former World Champions should not get the IC strap.

Quote:
The World Title was just what I thought. HHH can't win a match anymore without cheating as usual.
Hes a heel. Plus it looks like they are setting up for a second match.
Old 19 May 2003, 12:43 AM   #9 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

The PPV turned out better than I expected.

The Ladder match was great

The IC battle Royal was well scripted, Booker will obviosuly feud with Christian and will win the IC title in his home town @ Bad Blood.

The Triple H/Nash match was pathetic, a 7 minute match ending in a dq...riiight
The womens fatal 4 way was even better.
Nash's in ring skill's are pathetic.

Torrie is alot finer than Sable.

The main event saved the PPV, Brock and show both gave it 110% the stretcher stipulation proved to be great entertainment, classic ending with Big show lying on a stretcher on top of a fork lift 15 feet in the air!
Old 19 May 2003, 12:58 AM   #10 (permalink)

Indy Fan is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Judgment Day Discussion

WWE Championship -- Stretcher Match
I thought this was an excellent match. It surprised me!

World Heavyweight Championship
Kevin Nash vs. Triple H
Also a pretty good match!

WWE Tag Team Championship -- Ladder Match
Team Angle vs. Los Guerreros
I was very disappointed in this! This is the reason I bought the ppv and it wasn't worth 35 bucks!

Battle Royal Intercontinental Championship
Great!! Christian pushing Jericho out was classic and one of my favs is the IC Champ! Thank god Booker didn't win! The WWE surprised us for once!

Spanky also made it onto a PPV so all in all I'm happy that I spent the bucks.

In the end, everything is a gag. - Charlie Chaplin
Indy Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 May 2003, 09:38 AM   #11 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

I have to say that i really enjoyed the pay per view, i wouldn't say it was perfect, but in my perspective it was good enough to watch
The ladder match was stupid.....honestly! Tajiri giving shelton the green mist, thats stupid, where does he get that from anyways?
Bikini contest......i think Sable won that
The Battle Royal?
Christian winning.....that was great.....but what the hell.......Booker just comes in and "wins" the thing.......right when "heard" can you Dig it Sucka? I knew that Booker was gonna win........or suppose to win

I remember everyone said that Big Show v Brock Lesnar was gonna be horrible.....looks like they prooved everyone wrong.

And I think Nash is a good in ring performer, whoever said that......take a look at the Hogan Piper match, your telling me that Hogan.....can perform better than Nash? For this i laugh in your face......All hogan does is punch.....suplex......points at you and says "No", and then boot to the face....and takes 12 seconds to drop his leg on you...........Nash is a better performer than Hogan. Those are my thoughts
Old 19 May 2003, 01:15 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Tajiri giving shelton the green mist, thats stupid, where does he get that from anyways?
LOL. The green mist is awesome. I'm so glad Tajiri is getting a world tag-title and Eddie his second.

Quote:
I remember everyone said that Big Show v Brock Lesnar was gonna be horrible.....looks like they prooved everyone wrong.
Yea, Big Show is very underated. I'd say he is one of the most smark hated wrestlers in the WWE now. I used to think Brock sucked bad, but he is learning.
Old 19 May 2003, 01:29 PM   #13 (permalink)

nash_nwo_4_life is on a distinguished road

Amen to that.
nash_nwo_4_life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 May 2003, 03:22 PM   #14 (permalink)

wilden is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by J-Syxx

LOL. The green mist is awesome. I'm so glad Tajiri is getting a world tag-title and Eddie his second.

Yea, Big Show is very underated. I'd say he is one of the most smark hated wrestlers in the WWE now. I used to think Brock sucked bad, but he is learning.
the green mist is like a pill or packet. when he bites it the mist flows into his mouth and he spites it
Old 19 May 2003, 03:45 PM   #15 (permalink)
ZMaster

I'm glad Team Angle lost. Let me retrack on the World Title match, I said it wrong. The World Title shouldn't be with someone forever. It doesn't matter who. I think this PPV should've been a lot better than what it was. Granted, I don't expect every match to go the way I want, I'm just tired of certain people being screwed constantly.