ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

What I think of the WWE

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Aug 2002, 05:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Raw Superstar

ZeroE is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ZeroE
Default What I think of the WWE

Hey everybody, this is ZeroE im a newbie so please bear wit me. Anyway im just taking some time out 2 just give mah views on the WWE. I'll like 2 start by saying if the WWE could please BAN THE CHOP FROM WOMEN'S MATCHES!!! I mean come on, every week on Raw i see Trish chop yet another helpless victim and all it does is leave scars on the puppies and makes her look really stupid for trying. Im not 2 sure just what the hell Bishisoff is trying to do by combining every friggin title on Raw with the I-C Belt, but in my opinion he went to far when he got rid of the Hardcore title, i didnt mind and agreed with the writters of raw when they choose to just screw the European title considering that the European champ was some guy from North Carolina, I would have done the same thing but why the hardcore title too.I enjoyed Hardcore matches, seeing a match where everyone loses is pretty funny to me and entertaining. It seems that since the Undisputed, European and Hardcore titles are no longer with Raw, maybe the I-C Belt will be like Raw's Undisputed title. Speaking of Raw, or should i say Raw superstars, I think Ric Flair has got to go. Don't get me wrong i respect what Ric has done in th ring and for the business, but i am tired of seeing he's old tittes jiggle everytime he is backbody dropped or chopped, etc. It's funny cuz i read an interview with Ric Flair and he said he would like it if there was a Legends Division in the WWE and you know what...I agree with the old bastard. Yea the WWE should have a Legends Division where every week Ric Flair and Hollywood Hulk Hogan wiggle there canes and flik their dead skin at each other on Raw.And you know what I think they should there own little belt too, The Legends Title Belt, But it doesnt matter cuz good ol' "Easy E" Eric Bishsoff will combine the title with the I-C belt anyway, so no Ric u ain't gettin your wish. thats all for now, if u like my opinions or point of views just post ur responses and i'll do more.

-Peace
ZeroE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2002, 06:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
afficial

First off, Welcome to the PWF forum bud, enjoy yourself.

I agree with you that they should not have got rid of the Hardcore title, i thought that was a big mistake. But as for getting rid of Flair and Hogan... I don't want them to leave. I don't care if they're 90 and still wrestling.

And no, Trish shouldn't harm the other girls puppies.
Old 28 Aug 2002, 06:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
What about that smuge?

rabid256 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to rabid256
Default Welcome... prepare yourself...

Like everyone on the forums... they are mad about the hardcore title... Well, I don't really care about that title...

1- The title is worth nothing! They killed that title...
2- That division is boring now, i remember during the Al Snow, Road Dog, Hardcore Holly Era... it was cool... they were wrestling in the snow, in the river...
3- If you guys like that type of matches... they still can have falls count anywhere matches, but no title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the Brock thing... I think it's just a storyline... the champ will be back to raw... and if I'm wrong... well Vince have something for the Raw fans... don't worry! Wait and see!

And the puppies... I don't care, they are fake anyway... I want Stacy Keibler! Plus I want the girls to have more stiff matches, like the boys!

Now, Can you dig that... Sucka!!!
rabid256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2002, 06:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
afficial

Default Re: Welcome... prepare yourself...

Quote:
Originally posted by rabid256
Like everyone on the forums... they are mad about the hardcore title... Well, I don't really care about that title...

1- The title is worth nothing! They killed that title...
2- That division is boring now, i remember during the Al Snow, Road Dog, Hardcore Holly Era... it was cool... they were wrestling in the snow, in the river...
3- If you guys like that type of matches... they still can have falls count anywhere matches, but no title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the Brock thing... I think it's just a storyline... the champ will be back to raw... and if I'm wrong... well Vince have something for the Raw fans... don't worry! Wait and see!

And the puppies... I don't care, they are fake anyway... I want Stacy Keibler! Plus I want the girls to have more stiff matches, like the boys!

Now, Can you dig that... Sucka!!!

Yeah i agree that the Hardcore title matches lately have been dull and boring, but it could have been made good with the right type of matches as you said.
Old 28 Aug 2002, 06:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Welcome aboard Zeroe,

I pretty much agree with everything you said, i always complain over and over again about how the WWE has been passing around the IC title like candy on Holloween and how it was stupid for them to combine a bunch of titles.. In one of my other threeds i talked about how they should do away with the IC title and make two TV titles for each brand and make the World, Cruiser, and Tag champions universal and allowed on all shows.

I wouldn't mind seeing Hogan get his old ass out of the ring. Flair can still put on a good match so he doesn't bother me.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2002, 06:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
What about that smuge?

rabid256 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to rabid256
Default Ah Singapore Matches

You see, singapore canes are made to make sounds... wow!

I like fall counts anywhere matches... and all... Road Dog brought his matches everywhere at the arena... that was fun.

But today, the hardcore matches are boring... Tommy Dreamer is all alone in that division!

So if Terri Runnels can win the hardcore title, then the title is worth NOTHING!

WWE can put some falls counts anywhere matches! yeah!

Tits... I don't care about fake ones! So pop them
rabid256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2002, 07:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

You know something else about the Hardkore matches.

The only weapons where those Silver aluminum(sp) trash cans and lids and those kanes......Anyone can get hit with those trash cans it wasn't vewry realistic towards the end.

I remember when Boss man handcuffed snow to a chain fence outside and across the street from the arena and then beat him with the night stick until he won.....That was a lot better then what they were doing receantly. Dreamers good but he's standing alone

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2002, 10:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

WWE is proving itself more and more to me that they can still entertain. They have gotten their act together and hopefully can capitalize on the momentum.
Old 29 Aug 2002, 03:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
Raw Superstar

ZeroE is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ZeroE

Hey everybody, thanks for the welcome and the replies, i'll try 2 post more of mah viewes in the future. Until then l8r.
ZeroE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jul 2018, 08:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Hardly Bashed is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Ah Singapore Matches

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabid256 View Post
You see, singapore canes are made to make sounds... wow! Okay sure.

I like fall counts anywhere matches... and all... Road Dog brought his matches everywhere at the arena... that was fun. Most definitely.

But today, the hardcore matches are boring... Tommy Dreamer is all alone in that division! You just can't appreciate hardcore.

So if Terri Runnels can win the hardcore title, then the title is worth NOTHING!This is categorically false.

WWE can put some falls counts anywhere matches! yeah! I think you already said this.

Tits... I don't care about fake ones! So pop them How about no?
I'm not sure if this is a simpler time that I miss, or a more annoying time I am glad is gone.
Hardly Bashed is offline   Reply With Quote