ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Biggest Smark loved current WWE wreslter
View Poll Results: Biggest Smark loved WWE wrestler
Lance Storm 1 33.33%
Chris Benoit 0 0%
Edge 0 0%
Christian 0 0%
John Cena 2 66.67%
Triple H (loved & hated by smarks) 0 0%
Hardcore Holly 0 0%
Chris Jericho 0 0%
HBK 0 0%
other 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 May 2003, 09:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Thumbs up Biggest Mark loved current WWE wrestler

I would have to say Lance Storm because everyone all over the world praises Lance especially in Canada.

Last edited by BOSTON; 17 May 2003 at 01:25 PM.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2003, 01:05 PM   #2 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

I don't know why'd you'd be a smark if you liked any of these wrestlers. They are all very good. The only ones that are pretty mediocre are Hardcore Holly, Edge, and John Cena (atleast his ring-work from what I have seen). A smark is someone who knows the matches are staged but is still a mark. Marks ususally don't give a crap about good ring work, which mosts of these guys have. I'd say Goldberg would probably be a big smark loved wrestler. Also Stone Cold and Rock are also big ones, although both are allright wrestlers unlike Goldberg.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 May 2003, 12:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen
Default Re: Biggest Mark loved current WWE wrestler

Quote:
STEVE BOSTON said in post # :
I would have to say Lance Storm because everyone all over the world praises Lance especially in Canada.
i don't...
Old 19 May 2003, 06:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I wouldn't mind seeing Lance nab the IC strap.