ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Goldberg PPV Spoiler, Ultimo Dragon/WrestleMania, more

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 May 2003, 03:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Default Goldberg PPV Spoiler, Ultimo Dragon/WrestleMania, more

The following news comes from the Observer:

At this point, the going plan is for Chris Jericho vs. Goldberg at Bad Blood, and then Goldberg vs. HHH at SummerSlam. However, some are starting to go back to considering booking Triple H vs. Goldberg for the June PPV as Kevin Nash vs. HHH is looking like it'll bomb, and WWE would not want two bad RAW PPV main events in a row.

Ultimo Dragon's term with WWE begins this Sunday at Judgment Day. Reportedly, the main reasons he signed were to perform at WrestleMania, and wrestle at Madison Square Garden. Assuming he wrestles at WMXX, both of his goals would be accomplished.
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 May 2003, 11:38 PM   #2 (permalink)

Bassetto is on a distinguished road

hmmmm, u think ultimo's coming to judgement day???? if anyone can confirm this then i will definitely buy it... i heard some rumour about him taking chavo's place against team angle

'And that's why we killed him.'
'We?'
'Yes, we. The intelligent, the active, the forward-looking, the believers in Order and Perfection. Whereas Gandhi was a reactionary who believed only in people. Squalid little individuals governing themselves, village by village, and worshipping the Brahman who is also Atman. It is intolerable. No wonder we bumped him off."
-Aldous Huxley

YOSSARIAN LIVES
Bassetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 2003, 02:45 AM   #3 (permalink)
Ladies Dig The Black Belt

BlackBeltDude can only hope to improveBlackBeltDude can only hope to improveBlackBeltDude can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to BlackBeltDude

Ultimo does have strong roots in Mexico so he'd fit in well with Eddie. He's a Japanese wrestler... but he used to run a wrestling school in Mexico... I don't know if he still does

This Is My House... We Play By My Rules... First Rule Is I Never Lose In My House! You're Just A Guest... You Might Be Good But I'm The Best! I Don't Care Where You've Been... Or What You've Done Before... 'Cause It's A Whole New Game When You Walk Through My Door! THIS IS MY HOUSE!!

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: silver; font-weight: ; color:blue"> <br />
<option>" Muh Peepz"</option> <br />
<option>Fr. $ubmi$$ion</option> <br />
<option>Tyler Durden</option> <br />
<option>Exodus</option> <br />
</select> <br />
BlackBeltDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 2003, 03:19 AM   #4 (permalink)

Indy Fan is on a distinguished road

I don't think it would be a good idea for Ultimo to be in the ladder match. As most everyone knows, Ultimo's career was ended by a botched arm surgery. Although he has returned his arm is still not near 100%. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want to put someone with a hurt arm in a ladder match. What if he was to do a suplex off of the ladder and his arm gave out on him? Someone could be injured very seriously, possibly even die. Another thing, if someone has a 60% arm would you want to put him in a match where injuries are so likely? His career could be ended again in his very first WWE match. It just doesn't make good sense.

In the end, everything is a gag. - Charlie Chaplin
Indy Fan is offline   Reply With Quote