ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

LOD Didn't Impress WWE, Ultimate Warrior, & More

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 May 2003, 04:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Default LOD Didn't Impress WWE, Ultimate Warrior, & More

By: The Goon...I mean Boone

-Road agents were heard yelling at Road Warrior Hawk backstage during RAW this past Monday night. It wasn't directly to Hawk, but while he was in the ring. Agents were screaming for him to sell the moves Rob Van Dam and Kane nailed, which happened to be their finishes, which Hawk no-sold.

No word on if the Legion of Doom has re-signed with WWE or not. Some say it's doubtful due to their performance on Monday, which didn't impress many in WWE, but on the flip-side, WWE put the duo on TV so fans have to expect them back at some point. Not to mention the fact that the WWE website went into a frenzy about it. If the old Ross Report taught us anything, it's that if you see a wrestler on WWE TV, he has some form of legal papers with the company. Of course, LOD could have been signed to a very short deal where they could be sent to OVW to work it off.

-Over at UltimateWarrior.com, the official website of the Ultimate Warrior, there is a new commentary from the Warrior himself. In it, Warrior talks in-depth about drugs and the death of Elizabeth Hulette. It's said to be a pretty good read and can be checked out over at UltimateWarrior.com.
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 May 2003, 05:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

meh, I heard LOD were at the SD tapings and doing dark shows to work things out. I don't know what their contract's like, but I'm guessing they'll be around for a while as I heard they really want to finish in wwe and are willing to do what it takes. We'll see. Too early to read much into the "buzz"

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 May 2003, 05:50 PM   #3 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Boone is a bafoon. I gurantee you LOD will be on next week's Raw.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 2003, 06:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

The LOD really didn't impress me when the returned for that one match back in 1999 and jobbed to The New Age outlaws...Hawk & Animal are too out of shape to be in The WWE they should either retire or just stick to touring on the INDY circut.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 2003, 08:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Anyone else not like the way they brought back the LOD? I mean come on they are fan faves you don't just bring them back with a simple match and thats that.My guess is that was just a try out sort of match and they will be around for a while.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 2003, 09:39 PM   #6 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Well, atleast they made it back. God knows the odds were against them. I saw Hawk wrestle at my county fair 2 years ago.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 2003, 11:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
J-Syxx said in post # :
Boone is a bafoon. I gurantee you LOD will be on next week's Raw.

LOL. Well said.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2003, 01:52 AM   #8 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

I find it so funny how the wwe bitches at hawk for no selling rvd's moves when rvd himself no sells almost every match he's involved with.
Old 17 May 2003, 10:10 AM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Dark~Angel said in post # :
I find it so funny how the wwe bitches at hawk for no selling rvd's moves when rvd himself no sells almost every match he's involved with.
How about how HHH couldn't even sell his fuckin sledge hammer shot to Nash at Backlash??!!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2003, 06:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LOL, I was excited about their return. Hearing that "OOOOOO WHAT A RUUUUSSSHHHH!!!" was great. Then they killed my proverbial 'boner' ( ) with their horrendous match.

Oh well, I guess WWE likes to have slow, overweight, has been, over the hill guys wrestle. I mean, they STILL have Hogan, Flair, Nash, Steiner, etc so I guess it's only fitting to have an old tag team that can't cut it as well.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote