ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Raw Finally Getting Some Good Tag Teams?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 May 2003, 02:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Stone_Bret

Default Raw Finally Getting Some Good Tag Teams?

RAW finally getting some good Tag Team Wrestling?
I for one am glad to see the way RAW is trying to get tag teams estabilished. It's about the only smart thing they've got going on the show. Unfortunately, they're using wrong guys for teams. I mean, c'mon, RVD & Kane? I mean, I love RVD but, they are always fighting. Sure, the Rock 'n Sock Connection had the belts too, but they were never a "good" team. Lance Storm (solid wrestler) & the late William Regal (?). I mean, Lance could be an
awesome tag wrestler if put w/ the right guy. The only thing in common between these two was they were not from America. Give Lance anyone, he is an awesome wrestler.

Now La Resistance, that's a team I dig. They kinda give you the nostalga of the Hart Foundation or the British Bulldogs, back when tag teams dressed the same and were on the same page. Even the Dudley's are still rockin' and rollin'. Classic tag team style.

I don't care much for Nash, but why not tag him w/ HBK and let them go for some gold. Owen & Bulldog were brother in-laws and friends and they were an awesome team. Edge & Christian. HBK & Nash would be a solid team.

Chemistry is everything in tag wrestling and in my book RVD & Kane have none, but I give big props to the RAW writers, (only for this) for trying to bring some honor back to the tag belts. If LOD is back for good, even though they may not be as quick as most, they should be able to put on some good, solid, eXciting tag matches.

SMACKDOWN has done well w/ that, now it's RAW's turn. What do you guys think?
Old 14 May 2003, 03:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Goldust and Booker shouldn't have been completely split, but I guess it was time for them to part again. The only thing you're forgetting is Test / Steiner who are going to JD. And I think they are both bad enough to make the other look better. But I'm sure they'll fued with each other in the next month and that'll be the end of it.

Also, 3mw can still get over eventually, but it's gonna take a whole lot of beat downs.

Lance needs help, since all his "can I be serious" stuff just bores ppl to death. and now with La Resistance, his angle is gonna suffer if he can't come back with something new.

HBK and Nash don't even need to tag together. Just throw that one out the window. No point in it.

Don't know how LOD is gonna do. Also don't know what;s gonna happen with Bautista/Orton and if the APA comes to Raw.

I get the feeling the only way to get everybody on tv these days is to make a shit load of tag teams and tag matches.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2003, 08:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
New And Improved, again.

Scrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Scrazy129

I think that SD! needed LOD,all their teams SUCK or hae no chemistry.

Team Angle:Petentule,quit the current gimmick wit Angle but ya know.

Los Gurreros:Just not good chemistry.

Benoit/Rhyno:Two awesome wrestlers,but together they suck.
Old 14 May 2003, 08:49 PM   #4 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

I think LOD can add to the tag-team division even though they're old as the hills. La Resistance might be a good heel addition aswell.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2003, 08:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I think Test & Scott Steiner make a decent Tag Team but they suck as singles wrestlers...
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote