ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Triple H Vs. Kevin Nash At Judegment Day

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 May 2003, 04:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
6 Time Womens Champion

Trish Stratus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Trish Stratus Send a message via Yahoo to Trish Stratus
Default Triple H Vs. Kevin Nash At Judgement Day

Who do u think will win this match at Judgement Day? Kevin Nash Or Triple H? Ric Flair in HHH's Corner and Shawn Michaels in Kevin Nash's Corner

Longtime friends, now bitter enemies, Kevin Nash and Triple H will go one-on-one at Judgement Day for the World Heavyweight Championship. Undoubtedly, Nash will be looking for revenge for last month's miscarriage of justice at Backlash.

Last edited by Trish Stratus; 13 May 2003 at 04:47 PM.
Trish Stratus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2003, 04:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

HHH. Theres no way he's going to drop the title to Nash. I wouldn't want Nash champ anyways. So i'll be glad for once that HHH retains the title.
Old 13 May 2003, 04:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Thank you for editing your post Stratus.

And Nash is going to win. He'll give it back in a month though.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2003, 05:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Nash will win,and will end up dropping it back to Trips in a month....just like Exo said
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2003, 05:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
ZMaster

I think the World Title match is gonna suck if they keep this surchade on one guy holding it forever.
Old 13 May 2003, 06:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
6 Time Womens Champion

Send a message via MSN to Trish Stratus Send a message via Yahoo to Trish Stratus

You all have good ideas of who u want to win will see when Judgement day comes
Old 13 May 2003, 06:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

its too soon for nash to have the strap trips should hold it a little longer

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Danevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2003, 06:40 PM   #8 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Has been Nash is the last person that deserve's the belt, Ill fawking puke if Nash get's the belt. Nash is slow, old and washed up.
Old 13 May 2003, 07:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
New And Improved, again.

Scrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Scrazy129

Trips wont have it out of his hands for long.

BTW,I thought HHH was gonna fight goldberg at BB.
Old 13 May 2003, 07:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I think it would be ok if Kevin Nash held it for a little bit, then lost it to somebody new who hasn't had the title for a while.
Old 13 May 2003, 08:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
6 Time Womens Champion

I think Nash will win at Judgement Day!!
Old 14 May 2003, 10:11 AM   #12 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally posted by Torrie Wilson
I think it would be ok if Kevin Nash held it for a little bit, then lost it to somebody new who hasn't had the title for a while.

wouldnt do much good cuz then hhh will just get a match with that person and "win" it back
Old 14 May 2003, 01:01 PM   #13 (permalink)
ZMaster

Quote:
Scrazy129 said in post # :
Trips wont have it out of his hands for long.

BTW,I thought HHH was gonna fight goldberg at BB.
You maybe right. I propose this. Nash wins the title. Then on one of the Raw's, a few weeks before Bad Blood, a rematch happens and Triple H gets the title setting it up with Goldberg. Remeber, as of now, who knows what's gonna happen next.
Old 14 May 2003, 01:06 PM   #14 (permalink)

nash_nwo_4_life is on a distinguished road

I finally have internet again. thank god!
it's been 4 months that i haven't posted.
anyways, does anybody see HBK turning on nash? and triple h will retain.
nash_nwo_4_life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2003, 01:41 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Welcome back. Glad to see everythings ok. Even though I don't really know ya

I don't see HBK turning on Nash. I thought of it, but just not really in the cards right now. That would leave Nash stranded as a face against a much stronger alliance of HHH, Flair, HBK etc. and would basically kill any momentum of HBK. And It looks like they're building the fued between HHH and HBK for about a year now or something.

Still, anything can happen.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote