ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Who Should Win It?*merged*

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 May 2003, 03:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
Ladies Dig The Black Belt

BlackBeltDude can only hope to improveBlackBeltDude can only hope to improveBlackBeltDude can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to BlackBeltDude
Default Who Should Win It?

All arguments as to whether bringing it back was a good idea or not aside...

Now that WWE has decided that the Intercontinental Championship is coming back on Raw and is going to be decided in a battle royal featuring any Raw superstar who is a former Intercontinental Champion... who do you think is the next IC champ?

Now notice I never once said who do you WANT to be the next IC champ... I said who do you think is going to be the next IC champ?

I've heard rumors... and only rumors... that the next IC champ is suppose to be Billy Gunn making his return to WWE. If he were to come back... he would need the strap to get back on the level. If not him than any other person who needs that extra boost to get on... or back on... the higher level they need to be on, y'know?

What do you think?

This Is My House... We Play By My Rules... First Rule Is I Never Lose In My House! You're Just A Guest... You Might Be Good But I'm The Best! I Don't Care Where You've Been... Or What You've Done Before... 'Cause It's A Whole New Game When You Walk Through My Door! THIS IS MY HOUSE!!

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: silver; font-weight: ; color:blue"> <br />
<option>" Muh Peepz"</option> <br />
<option>Fr. $ubmi$$ion</option> <br />
<option>Tyler Durden</option> <br />
<option>Exodus</option> <br />
</select> <br />
BlackBeltDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2003, 06:28 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

is the tournament gonna be strictly for raw superstars and if it is jericho should be the champ as he always makes an entertaining champ

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Danevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2003, 06:54 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

I' going to say Jericho.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2003, 07:14 AM   #4 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

I'd say Goldust.
After he wins the IC title, he would feud with Goldberg.
Who's more 'gold' in the WWE?

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2003, 07:17 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

that would be the worst feud in wrestling history and goldust isnt good enough for the ic belt his current gimmick is shite.

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Danevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2003, 02:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^golddust needs to go on a 593 win streak cause then you'll know how great he is cause that's the only real gimmick is getting into 2 minute squash matches it's the real way to be over if golddust ever looses then he'll be out for ever when he wins everything to make golddust super king will make for better ratings and wcw comes back...

Jericho wins the IC title.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2003, 03:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Christian will probably win after receiving a main event push on 2 diffrents shows vs Goldberg hopefully he will turn face..
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2003, 03:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

ok who is all in the tourney??

jericho
RVD
Kane
Christian
HBK?
Golddust
Billy Gunn?
Chief Morely
William Regal if he came back
Stone Cold LMAO..
Old 13 May 2003, 02:52 AM   #9 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

Quote:
XDS said in post # :
^golddust needs to go on a 593 win streak cause then you'll know how great he is cause that's the only real gimmick is getting into 2 minute squash matches it's the real way to be over if golddust ever looses then he'll be out for ever when he wins everything to make golddust super king will make for better ratings and wcw comes back...

Jericho wins the IC title.
I agree with you pal.

You guys have to know and admit that the best 'gold' out there is Goldust. Goldust has plenty of moves, whereas Goldberg has only his spear and his jachshithammer.
Goldust deserves the gold. That bald head should go to Japan or North Korea to wrestle instead.

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2003, 03:56 AM   #10 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I bet points that Booker T gets it since hes been getting stiffed on the WCW title.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2003, 10:20 PM   #11 (permalink)

BlackBeltDude can only hope to improveBlackBeltDude can only hope to improveBlackBeltDude can only hope to improve

The battle royal is open only to former Intercontinental Champions... and Booker T has never been Intercontinental Champion...

This Is My House... We Play By My Rules... First Rule Is I Never Lose In My House! You're Just A Guest... You Might Be Good But I'm The Best! I Don't Care Where You've Been... Or What You've Done Before... 'Cause It's A Whole New Game When You Walk Through My Door! THIS IS MY HOUSE!!

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: silver; font-weight: ; color:blue"> <br />
</select> <br />
Old 14 May 2003, 12:35 AM   #12 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

so that means chirstian is out as well
Old 14 May 2003, 12:38 AM   #13 (permalink)

No, Christian is a former Intercontinental Champion

</select> <br />
Old 14 May 2003, 07:14 AM   #14 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

ok guys ,

now we all know that The battle royal is open only to former Intercontinental Champions.

and here is the up-to-date list of former IC champs who are in the match :

-Rob Van Dam
-Kane
-Booker T
-Lance Storm
-Christian
-Goldust
-Chris Jericho
-Test

plus they were are picked on RAW "by Austin I think" , but if you look at it , why is Booker T in that match?

he is NOT a former Intercontinental Champion.

what do you think?

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2003, 10:50 AM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Well, I don't know why booker is in it, but you know who has a history of winning these kinds of matches and then going nowhere with it...Test.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote