ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Booker T hospitalized

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 May 2003, 05:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Default Booker T hospitalized

Booker T was hospitalized today at Fitzgerald Mercy Hospital in Philadelphia due to flu like symptons, including dehydration. Booker Huffman, 38, wrestled on Friday night in Wilkes-Barre, PA but was too ill to wrestle last night. He was in good spirits considering he was sick. At this point in time, it is believed he'll be flying home to Houston tomorrow and be unable to appear at Raw, which takes place at the First Union Center in Philadelphia.
Old 11 May 2003, 06:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Whoa...Thanxs for the news Ice...I appreciate it....

Hey man...Have you ever thought of takin' this to 411...You could elevate their Indy section with those interviews you have lined up...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 May 2003, 06:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

well if another site doesn't get up and running i'm currently in talks with 1wrestling and pwtorch but 411 is something i'll have to look into.
Old 11 May 2003, 06:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Whoa...That is awesome...The reason I say 411 is because they already have a contest to find another coloumnist...And they're Indy Updates aren't that great compared to yours...

But damn...The Torch and 1Wrestling...That's awesome...

9 Times....
Old 11 May 2003, 06:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

well i don't expect to get either one o those, but I wanted to talk with the head admins and see what if anything I could do.

hmmm i'm on the way right now to check out this contest.........thanks for the heads up.
Old 11 May 2003, 06:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

No problem....I think it's called Rant Wars...But I'm not sure if it is a WWE columnist or what not...

9 Times....
Old 11 May 2003, 08:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

Yeah I found it man, again thanks for the heads up. Once I land somewhere for pbp or live reporting my days at the small boards are done with. I just can't generate the interest anywhere like I did pw, and I ...will i'm not going back LOL.
Old 11 May 2003, 08:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

No problem man...You got me interested in it now...LOL....Well I hope you can go far with what you got....'Cause I know somewhere....They will pick up your live PBP's and you'll be a hit...

9 Times....
Old 11 May 2003, 08:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Wanna tell us where you found this, Ice?
Old 11 May 2003, 08:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

I get daily news letters that i'm a monthly subscriber to, and i talk with people who report at other top sites.

If pw doesn't have this up today you'll see this at 1wrestling, the torch and pw tomorrow. I'm sure if you go to the observer you'll find it up there probably about now.
Old 11 May 2003, 09:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Gee really hate to hear that,Hope The Book Man will be up and runing again soon.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 May 2003, 09:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

That sucks, Hopefully Book will be okay soon.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 May 2003, 09:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Damn... thansk for the update man,
Old 12 May 2003, 12:51 AM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Damn that sucks,hope Book gets well very soon
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2003, 02:23 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

SARS

OK, that's prolly not funny.

Hope he gets well soon.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote