ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Huge News On Sting's Expected Debut With WWE

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 May 2003, 01:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Default Huge News On Sting's Expected Debut With WWE

The following news comes from the Torch:

Many often question what Sting's status with WWE. Originally, it seemed that Sting had very little intentions of bending to work with WWE (a feeling mutually held by WWE executives), but then talk immediately emerged of Sting debuting at Bad Blood.

The latest word is that WWE is still expecting to sign Sting in time for Summerslam, hopefully earlier. Some are even going as far as to say that he's signed a term sheet for a debut this summer, while others report there's still a dispute on the amount of dates he will work. Goldberg, and other former WCW workers, however, are reportedly encouraging Sting to sign, but he is still contemplating such a decision. If he does not sign, he'll continue to work with WWA and possibly TNA.

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2003, 08:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

i hope sting doesnt sign as hes way passed any in ring credibility

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Danevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2003, 08:22 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

I Hope he comes, THe only Person i want them to sign.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2003, 01:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
ZMaster

Bring him in. Don't say the "he's too old" thing. Ric Flair is older than Sting and he shouldn't wrestle. I hope they get Sting. I want to see how he performs in a WWE arena.
Old 12 May 2003, 06:14 PM   #5 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Sting would be a good draw no doubt but I dont care, I'm bringing up the "he is too old" crap. Many of these guys who used to be good like 7 or 8 years back need to realize the are not as good anymore and it sucks to watch them have these bad in-ring performances. But say what you want, thats just my opinion.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote