ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

I think the WWE is finally using storyline again.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Sep 2002, 09:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Default I think the WWE is finally using storyline again.

I thought last night SmackDown! was pretty good. I mean that whole GodFather thing was really great, I'm glad to see him back. And the idea of Eric Bischoff being an old guy with that mask was so funny! I think these storylines might start to get better again. What do you think?
Old 13 Sep 2002, 09:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Bad Magick

That whole thing with Rico turning on Steph and Bischoff beating her up was a great angle.
Old 13 Sep 2002, 10:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

SmackDown was just GREAT last night but knowing WWE that was just a one time deal. WWE can never have good shows all in a role

well i would like to c WWE PROVE ME WRONG!

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2002, 10:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Things are looking up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2002, 10:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I liked Smackdown,but the only part I did not like was when Rosie and Jamal hurt Steph

Poor Steph
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2002, 10:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

WAIT A MINUTE! did i just hear my self say 3 minutes!?! that crap was tight indeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2002, 12:12 AM   #7 (permalink)

The Weadazoid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Weadazoid
Default Finally something realy positive within creative

I hope we see more of this down the Road... Maybe not this week or next week but sometime soon Steph will try to get even.... I smell an all out war brewin between Smackdown and Raw. The Three minute thing has been over enforced and it has been driveing some of us nuts but as soon as Eric dropped the bomb.... i was loveing every minute of it.... Great Smackdown was Great.... I hope it carries over to Raw. But i don't want to see another lame invasion storyline like what the did with WCW comeing in it should be soo much more devious and well planned..... A first time in wrestling When 2 shows in the same company realy appear to be in competition.
The Weadazoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2002, 03:51 AM   #8 (permalink)
simply ravishing

stunner is on a distinguished road

yes finally the wwe is coming with some thing that lifted my interest again in wrestling.and i hope they wwe set this storyline good like it is going right now and dont screw it up.i'm interested what will happen on raw this monday will smackdown invade raw? will stephanie get back at eric?what about rico will he jump ship to raw?what will happen with chuck and billy?.it is looking very interesting the wwe got me atension again.
stunner is offline   Reply With Quote