ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Smackdown rating is in.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Sep 2002, 05:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Smackdown rating is in.....

4.9 with a share of 8 that isn't shabby...
Smackdowns crew was doing there job last night.

This came off 1 Wrestling .com from Metered Market overnight...

Now Nielson has posted another one at 3.7 either one looks good..
Old 13 Sep 2002, 05:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Yup. They sure did their homework last night. The gay wedding angle was turnpoint on the show's raitings. But I admit the matches were pretty good as well.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2002, 05:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

hehe i love the chavo stinkface!!
Old 13 Sep 2002, 05:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

Hmmmm, well, I have no concept of the ratings system, I'm assuming that's good! Smackdown was great last night, best in a long time!!
Old 13 Sep 2002, 05:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Actually

last night was up from last week for Smackdown and been a long time but we all know that Smackdown beat Raw this week...

It looks like Stephanie will be around for a while...But they said something on the board I read earlier there could be some change again with a couple of defectors...One will likely be Rico...Having been in cahoots with Bishoff He won't hang around Stephanie.
Old 13 Sep 2002, 05:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Well there must be someone else besides Ricco. Maybe Godfather since his Hoe Train angle started at RAM. Well someone else should jump to RAW besides Ricco. I don't think Ricco alone would be a difference maker in the show.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2002, 05:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Default Re: Actually

Quote:
Originally posted by Blu Angel
they said something on the board I read earlier there could be some change again with a couple of defectors...One will likely be Rico...
Man, not to sound like a dork, but I was so sad that Rico turned on C&B, I was actually crying...I had to excuse myself to the rest room, I was in tears!
Old 13 Sep 2002, 06:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

So since B&C aren't gay, is Rico?
Old 13 Sep 2002, 06:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher
So since B&C aren't gay, is Rico?
No, trust me, I would know!
Old 13 Sep 2002, 06:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
3 Minute Man

The Real Deal is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Real Deal

Interesting.....

from PWF Headlines......

Ratings are compiled by and are the property of Nielsen Media Research.

SmackDown! recently scored a resepectable 3.7 rating, with a six share.

Also the ratings for WWE SmackDown! have been down for the past couple of weeks. Either way this is good news for WWE since the Raw rating fell off like it did last week.

Why the difference????

Wrestling Fan Forum- Tell 'em The Real Deal sent ya!
The Real Deal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2002, 06:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default According to JR just read

He says that with TNN and others unhappy the WWE has got to work on it....

Oh he also said Contrary to rumors the WWE isn't talking to Steiner right now. They have no plans for him or Goldberg at this time..

One thing I caught they are looking at another switch in talent between the groups again...
But did not say which way they would go
Old 13 Sep 2002, 06:51 PM   #12 (permalink)
The King

Jerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster ever

Not bad but not good either.
Old 13 Sep 2002, 06:55 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Hey look it's hot stuff eddie gilbert, j/k LOL, hey welcome gilbert and stay away from....
Old 13 Sep 2002, 09:36 PM   #14 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
Originally posted by Gilbert
Not bad but not good either.
Cool. You're location says you're from West Haven CT, that's where my Grandma lives, I go there every Sunday. Anyways welcome to PWF.
Old 13 Sep 2002, 11:26 PM   #15 (permalink)
The King

Jerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Originally posted by Bad_Magick

Cool. You're location says you're from West Haven CT, that's where my Grandma lives, I go there every Sunday. Anyways welcome to PWF.
LOL. Its a small world.