ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

What past faction in professinoal wrestling would you like to see reformed.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Sep 2002, 01:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak
Thumbs up What past faction in professinoal wrestling would you like to see reformed.

i was just sitting in class today daydreaming when a sudden idea popped into my mind. what faction in wrestling history would people like to see reformed and who would they like to join it. this topic is now somthing that i'm thinking about reguraly so i would like some feedback.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2002, 01:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Reformation might not be a good thing

I would say the Elite faction of wrestling inmy sig. But Vince would fuck it up and i mean big time with the horsemen. He did it with the NWO and it was a slap in the face to anyone who liked the NWO and what it stood for.

To be honest the faction that I want to see get back together would be in the XPW and it would be the reformation of the Tripple Threat cause they are the hardkore version of the Horsemen. Shane Douglas, Chris Candido, and someone new like Mike awsome..

They should create new factions, the Un-Americans isn't a new faction it is the Hart Foudation without the talent (except Storm).

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2002, 01:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

actually what the un-americans are lance stroms team canada from wcw with better talent

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2002, 01:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Bring back the Blue World Order, you know Nova, Blue Meanie, and Steven Richards, or should we say Hollywood Nova, the Blue Guy and Big Stevie Cool
Old 13 Sep 2002, 03:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Justin Credble and Lance Storm They were the SHIT!
Old 13 Sep 2002, 05:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

nWo, but not the watered down WWE version. the real version of the band! nWo 4 4 4 4 4 4 life 4 life! its just 2 sweeeeeeeeeeet!

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2002, 07:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

DX , Natural Born Thrillers and Filthy Animals !
Old 13 Sep 2002, 08:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
Bad Magick

I'd like to see DX come back sooooooooooooooo bad. But *sighs* since that won't happen I'd love to see an nWo invasion! I mean, the WWE nWo sucked big time but it could've been so great. I think once Kevin Nash comes back the nWo will return and Vince McMahon will hopefully be smart enough to give the nWo a proper comeback.
Old 13 Sep 2002, 08:17 PM   #9 (permalink)

the flock mother fucker
Old 13 Sep 2002, 08:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
afficial

Yeah i'd like to see nWo come back, but good this time. Not the cheesy way it was done in WWE.
Old 13 Sep 2002, 08:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
Version 4.7

Calvin is on a distinguished road

Edge, Christian and Kurt Angle and DX
Calvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2002, 08:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

DX!!!!
Old 13 Sep 2002, 08:58 PM   #13 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

The Brood with Edge, Christian, Raven, and Batista. Bloodbaths kicked ass!!!!!
Old 13 Sep 2002, 09:06 PM   #14 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

The Corporation......

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2002, 04:01 AM   #15 (permalink)
punished by Exo indefinitely for trying to stalk and for being a dork

Fallen Angel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Fallen Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Fallen Angel

The Flock, undeniably underrated, also it would help push certain careers, with much needed focus and exposure, given the right circumstances and capitalization of failured renewed stables, The Flock could seriously kick!, people could be asking themselves... DX, who? nWo, what? Four Hoursemen, aren't they old?
~"The earth is full of kings and queens. They'll blind your eyes and steal your dreams. Kurt Cobain didn't make it... and left behind a generation of tortured souls. heed this warning."~
<center>
<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 9pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: darkblue">
<option>Nirvana - Heart-Shaped Box</option>
<option></option>
<option>She eyes me like a pisces when I am weak</option>
<option>I've been locked inside your Heart Shaped box for a week</option>
<option>I was drawn into your magnet tar pit trap</option>
<option>I wish I could eat your cancer when you turn back</option>
<option></option>
<option>Hey!</option>
<option>Wait!</option>
<option></option>
<option>I've got a new complaint</option>
<option>Forever in debt to your priceless advice</option>