ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

***SPOILER*** Entire Judgment Day Card Revealed ***SPOILER***

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 May 2003, 11:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default ***SPOILER*** Entire Judgment Day Card Revealed ***SPOILER***

Credit to wrestlescoop.com

This is the current Judgment Day Card: Brock Lesnar vs. Big Show for the WWE Title, Triple H vs. Kevin Nash for the World Hvt. Title, Goldberg vs. Chris Jericho, Team Angle vs. Los Guerreros in a ladder match for the Smackdown Tag Titles, and Undertaker & Nathan Jones & Chris Benoit & Rhyno vs. John Cena & The FBI in an eight-man tag match. Obviously, additional matches will be added.

Lesnar vs Show

HHH vs Nash

Goldberg vs Jericho

Team Angle vs Los Guerreros in a ladder match

Taker, Jones, Benoit, Rhyno vs Cena and the FBI

I hope the other matches to be added are worth something, because that looks like a shitty card, at least in my opinion.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2003, 11:27 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fear the Spear !!!!

Danevs is on a distinguished road

goldberg vs y2j is the best match on the card, but Lesnar vs show is a joke and shouldnt happen.

Its the question on everyones mind in sports entertainment......

WHOS NEXT ???

Danevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2003, 12:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Re: ***SPOILER*** Entire Judgment Day Card Revealed ***SPOILER***

Quote:
STICKzophrenic said in post # :
Credit to wrestlescoop.com

This is the current Judgment Day Card: Brock Lesnar vs. Big Show for the WWE Title, Triple H vs. Kevin Nash for the World Hvt. Title, Goldberg vs. Chris Jericho, Team Angle vs. Los Guerreros in a ladder match for the Smackdown Tag Titles, and Undertaker & Nathan Jones & Chris Benoit & Rhyno vs. John Cena & The FBI in an eight-man tag match. Obviously, additional matches will be added.

Lesnar vs Show

HHH vs Nash

Goldberg vs Jericho

Team Angle vs Los Guerreros in a ladder match

Taker, Jones, Benoit, Rhyno vs Cena and the FBI

I hope the other matches to be added are worth something, because that looks like a shitty card, at least in my opinion.
There will probably also be a World Tag-Team match: RVD & Kane vs The Dudley Boyz hopefull a Table Match.

and maybe Hogan(Mr America) vs Sean 'O Hare because I know how Hogan like to help push younger talent by jobbing to them.

BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2003, 12:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Re: Re: ***SPOILER*** Entire Judgment Day Card Revealed ***SPOILER***

Quote:
Pootie Tang said in post # :

There will probably also be a World Tag-Team match: RVD & Kane vs The Dudley Boyz hopefull a Table Match.

and maybe Hogan(Mr America) vs Sean 'O Hare because I know how Hogan like to help push younger talent by jobbing to them.

Plus what about John Cena he should atleast get a PPV match also...
Yeah, a table match would be cool as hell. I hope that whatever happens, the Dudleyz get the titles.

I hope Mr. America isn't on the card.

Cena is teaming with the FBI against Taker, Jones, Benoit and Rhyno....
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2003, 12:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

They should give Cena another singles match after that impressive match against Brock!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2003, 12:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

I'm looking forward to a Jericho/Goldberg encounter...Hopefully Jericho punks him out in the ring...And is allowed to actaully wrestle....Not just get squashed...

Nash/HHH....I'm there just because of the names....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2003, 02:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I too want to see the Goldberg/Jericho match. And the ladder match looks like it will be a good match.
Old 03 May 2003, 04:53 PM   #8 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
The Outsider said in post # :
I'm looking forward to a Jericho/Goldberg encounter...Hopefully Jericho punks him out in the ring...And is allowed to actaully wrestle....Not just get squashed...

Nash/HHH....I'm there just because of the names....
I cant wait to se Jerichos overated ass job to a real legend like Goldberg.
Old 03 May 2003, 05:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

LOL....I figured you'd say something like that.....Well here is my take...

The Facts....

Goldberg...Yes As Far As Sports Entertainment...Is One Of The Best...He has an auroa about him...When he comes out...People take notice....

BUT....

His Bitch-Ass was being cut by the Carolina Panthers when Jericho was ALREADY over in wrestling...

The only time Goldberg is OVER is when the writers make him into this "Indestructable Monster"....When...Jericho can be put into a feud with Chyna....And STILL be over....

When Jericho debuted in the WWF...In a matter off one week....He was in a program with The Rock to feuding with Chyna over the IC Title...And a testament to Jericho's ability....Is still over to this day...Even after being put into shit feud after shit feud....

Goldberg fed off the nWo's success....Star Cade '97 marked the end of the nWo run....Goldberg rode out the final wave before WCW folded....His heel-turn was patheic and sad....And his Streak was the death nail in WCW's tenure...As ALL talent had been sacrificed to Goldberg....

Jericho was taking on the likes of Pegasus Kid...Jushin Liger...And The Ultimo Dragon in Japan while "William" Goldberg was just a no-named pansy ass wanna-be foot-ball player.....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 May 2003, 07:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

give me a break, they're actually thinking of using nathan jones at a PPV????? Jeez!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 May 2003, 08:56 PM   #11 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
ROCK-VEGAS said in post # :

I cant wait to se Jerichos overated ass job to a real legend like Goldberg.
I'm sorry, but THE TICK disagrees with you on that one.

Jericho overrated? IMO Jericho is the most underrated wrestler in the WWE today. He's one of the greats. Goldberg however, IS the most overrated wreslter in the WWE today. THE TICK thinks the match will be pretty good, but nothing too special. Out of the list i'd say that would be second, to the Team Angle match.

Lesnar vs. Show will be horrible.
Tig Bitties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 May 2003, 09:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
THE TICK said in post # :

I'm sorry, but THE TICK disagrees with you on that one.

Jericho overrated? IMO Jericho is the most underrated wrestler in the WWE today. He's one of the greats. Goldberg however, IS the most overrated wreslter in the WWE today. THE TICK thinks the match will be pretty good, but nothing too special
lol. He was just joking around about that.
Old 04 May 2003, 09:04 PM   #13 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Jericho is NOT overrated. He's simply one of the many casualties who fall victim to the "small factor". Chris Jericho has worked as hard as anyone else can work, has been buried, made look like a weakling in both the WWF and WCW by guys like Goldberg and HHH, and has yet to lose his passion or faith in the buisness, which is a rareity.

Anyway, as for the Judgement Day card, it does look pretty weak. But I think HHH/Nash has potential simply for their rich history. Everyone assumed the Hogan/Vince match would suck too, but it ended up being a show stealer.

Goldberg/Jericho will probably be a Jericho squash, which may be good for WCW marks wanting flashbacks.

But It's already a given that the Ladder match will be the best of the evening. Damn.....no Rock huh? I guess he's gone back to Hollywood again. Such a let-down when he teases us for a couple months like this, just to take off again. He was the primary reason to watch Raw, and now..........oh well.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 May 2003, 09:04 PM   #14 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

Oh, THE TICK was confused. Sorry about that.
Tig Bitties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 May 2003, 09:41 PM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Sounds like a decent card so far...

Goldberg/Jericho-I knew this was gonna happen,I personally can't wait for this one.I would like to see Jericho win because I know Jericho could beat Berg but more than likely Berg will win because they are going to have his streak again.

Nash/HHH-Might be good,I like both guys.Hopefully HHH will drop the belt in this match,who cares if he drops it to Nash atleast he'll be dropping the belt.

Team Angle/Los Guerreros-This one has match of the night written all over it,and I think Team Angle will keep their belts in this one.They make great tag champs,I think they will lose the belts to The Dudleyz when the The Dudz go to Smackdown.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote