ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

the old guys of the wwe.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Sep 2002, 09:40 AM   #1 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D
Default the old guys of the wwe.

how about they make an old guys tour just like the seniors tour on the golf. and just like they do in real golf, allow the old wrestlers to participate in the really big events e.g wrestlemania,summerslam,K.O.T.R, survivor series and the rumble. and for the rest of the year participate in their own tournaments. that way you still see them occasionally if you watch normal wrestling and if you wanna see the old guys go and watch an event, have it run like ecw so it doesnt cost the wwe a mint. amen!

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2002, 09:52 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

And what old guys are you talkin about?

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2002, 10:26 AM   #3 (permalink)
Married to a Wiccan

Taker&Flair fan is on a distinguished road

Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair and such.I think that he means that if your over 40, your a "senior",at least in wrestling.

Hell is other People - Sartre

Taker&Flair fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2002, 10:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

But that would only be Hogan and Flair, who else?

Old 13 Sep 2002, 12:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

Just think of the fast paced exciting match with Hogan and Flair....I can see it now

JR "Hogan's going to the top rope"

King "He is JR,he is!!"

JR "Oh my God!"

King"Ummmm...is he going for a moonsault"

JR"Oh my God...I hope not"

King"I think he is JR!!"

Hogan get set up for the Moonsault....and lands square on his head....
Max Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2002, 02:49 PM   #6 (permalink)

CoolioMcawesome is on a distinguished road

Undertaker, Flair, Faarooq and Hogan are all over 40. But so is Rico. Rico's match with Rey Mysterio from a few weeks ago was among the best matches of the year and certainly proved that he has what it takes to run with the younger wrestlers.
CoolioMcawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2002, 02:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dre

Rico is over 40 damn

OT but does anyone but me feel Rey's match's are extremly unrealistic.

Old 13 Sep 2002, 03:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I think rey's matches are somewhat unrealistic.
Old 14 Sep 2002, 09:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

who cares if reys matches are unrealistic if you listen to that then i guess you reckon that the cruiserweight matches in the wcw were not as good as the shit wwf was producing

Old 14 Sep 2002, 09:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

Their entertaining, I like the amazing red better..he's only like,19 and he's amazingly talented!
Max Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2002, 09:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

who is the amazing red?

Old 15 Sep 2002, 06:15 AM   #12 (permalink)
HardcoreMF

He wrestles in the NWA-TNA.
Old 15 Sep 2002, 06:27 AM   #13 (permalink)

i think rico is 33, i know he aint over 40
Old 15 Sep 2002, 09:55 AM   #14 (permalink)
WWE Champion

The Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster ever

they did something like this back at WMX7... the old guys fought in a battle royal.
The Man2oo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2002, 10:24 AM   #15 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

i believe it was called the gimick battle royal

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote