ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Kurt Angle's funny quotes?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Sep 2002, 07:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Default Kurt Angle's funny quotes?

Could someone give me the exact quotes Kurt Angle said just a few minutes ago about Rey Mysterio? I wasn't really paying attention and then I realized what he was saying to late . I want to use those funny quotes as my signature .
Old 12 Sep 2002, 07:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Lillea_Maddox

the first one was something like rey your a boy and i love to play with boys the second one is in my sig and the third one was your a boy and im a man and i cant wait to get on top of you or something like that
Old 12 Sep 2002, 08:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

heres an old one "i just got beat by a freakin 12 year old!" i wouldn't know what Kurt said im not watching...well atleast not yet

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2002, 08:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
Bad Magick

thanks for answering .
Old 12 Sep 2002, 08:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Lillea_Maddox

no prob
Old 12 Sep 2002, 09:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default I liked his new suit sort of

looked like a candy cane arriving for the holidays...

Yup Angle kept on opening mouth and sticking his foot in...When Mysterio first got out there it looked like he wanted to stay his distance in the beginning..
Old 13 Sep 2002, 05:46 AM   #7 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

anything he said during the promos with benoit when benoit had his medals was pretty funny.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2002, 10:35 AM   #8 (permalink)
Married to a Wiccan

Taker&Flair fan is on a distinguished road

Remember when he held his hand up to the side of his head and said to Rey:
Oh,you want to talk?So sorry, you must be this high to talk to Kurt Angle.Maybe next year. Oh,and it looks like he mugged a barbers pole.

Hell is other People - Sartre

Taker&Flair fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2002, 03:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I think Angle cuts the best promos in the biz.
Old 13 Sep 2002, 10:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

KURT ANGLE'S GREAT AT CUTTING PROMOS, BUT THE BEST 2 PROMO CUTTER'S ARE BY FAR, AUSTIN AND THE ROCK PERIOD.
Old 14 Sep 2002, 03:21 PM   #11 (permalink)

"Remeber this, Rey Mysterio: you're a boy in a man's world. And I'm a man who loves to play with boys!"

"What I meant to say was, you're a boy and I'm a man. And I can't wait to manhandle you tonight!"

I think that's how the first 2 went, can't remember the third one off-hand.
Old 14 Sep 2002, 04:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

I liked it when he was talking about ECW and I dont remember it exactly, but it was like:

" oh they think theure extreme? I drank some milk yesterday that was two days past the expiration date! Now thats extreme!!"

I have to agree with The Rock though, SCSA and Rock are the best two ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2002, 08:26 PM   #13 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally posted by D-X 4Ever
"Remeber this, Rey Mysterio: you're a boy in a man's world. And I'm a man who loves to play with boys!"

"What I meant to say was, you're a boy and I'm a man. And I can't wait to manhandle you tonight!"

I think that's how the first 2 went, can't remember the third one off-hand.
he said something about not being able to wait before he can get on top of him.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2002, 06:44 PM   #14 (permalink)

Default Re: Kurt Angle's funny quotes?

Quote:
Originally posted by Bad_Magick
Could someone give me the exact quotes Kurt Angle said just a few minutes ago about Rey Mysterio? I wasn't really paying attention and then I realized what he was saying to late . I want to use those funny quotes as my signature .

that is funny