ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Everyone Please Read This!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Sep 2002, 04:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Raw Superstar

ZeroE is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ZeroE
Exclamation Everyone Please Read This!!!!

I was just thinking, that since everyone (myself included) hates the direction the WWE is going, I've signed up at WWE.com and im thinking about typing my opinions on their feedback for Raw. But I cant do this alone. So everyone, if you would please post what you dont like about WWE, I'll post it on their feedback and we'll see what happens from there. I'll give up all one week from now (Thursday, September 12, 2002) to post what you have to saw and whatever is here, I will send next week (Thursday, September 19, 2002) to WWE.com.

Thanx
ZeroE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2002, 04:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

i use to send WWE my feed back but then they put where u had to be a member r somethign r sign up wit WWE to send them ur feed back form the shows. whats up wit dat? y i got to register for something, im to lazy to register damn it!

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2002, 07:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

Ok , here's my feedback :
WWE is showing too much T&A and way too less women-WRESTLING ! They dont push the real guys and if they push them , the guys get a shitty storyline . WWE should bring in Sean O'Haire , Hugh Morris and Kanyon to catch some more of the old WCW-fans . BTW , give Eric Bischoff creative power ! He's the only one who can help WWE out !
Old 12 Sep 2002, 08:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by K-DogsGirl
Ok , here's my feedback :
WWE is showing too much T&A and way too less women-WRESTLING ! They dont push the real guys and if they push them , the guys get a shitty storyline . WWE should bring in Sean O'Haire , Hugh Morris and Kanyon to catch some more of the old WCW-fans . BTW , give Eric Bischoff creative power ! He's the only one who can help WWE out !

umm Sean O'Haire, Hugh Moris and Kanyon r in WWE. Sean has been wrestling on heat but i think he got injured but i dotn thinks its a realyl serious injury. Hugh Moris use to be there anyways, i think hes is a trainer for Tough Enough 3. and Kanyon is...injured still? when is he goign to come back?

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote