ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Favorite E&C moment

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Sep 2002, 04:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Favorite E&C moment

This thread is dedicated to ILC and Edgezbaby:

I decided on this thread after a discussion with Iglooman, so some credit goes to him as well....What is your favorite E&C moment, and what is your favorite moment by e or c after they broke up?

My favorite E&C moment is when they had the kazoos and started playing Angle's music to make Kurt feel better. My fav Edge moment is when who told X-pac that 1998 called and they what gimmick back! LOL..my fav christian moment is the first time i saw him throw a tantrum in the ring, freakin hilarious
Old 12 Sep 2002, 04:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Give me a second. Just have to dig through the archives.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2002, 04:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK

This one is the one I'm going to start off with.

Edge: "The Game? Who's his manager, Milton Bradley?"
Christian: "Yeah, I am the Parcheesi!"
Old 12 Sep 2002, 04:24 PM   #4 (permalink)

none of them.
Old 12 Sep 2002, 04:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Default Another

Christian (in honor of Edge's birthday): "Dude, you were totally born today!"
Old 12 Sep 2002, 04:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

I just had to put this one in here:

Edge (trying to come up with a way to get out of a title defense against the Rock and the Undertaker): "Tourrets syndrome! It's live TV, we can't be trusted!"
Christian: "I've got it! Genital warts!"
E: "That's disgusting!"
C: "Yeah, but think about it. The Rock and Undertaker aren't going to want to touch us and no one's going to look down our pants to see if we're telling the truth."
E: "Yeah. Genital warts rule!"
Old 12 Sep 2002, 04:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

OMG!!!
This is the best thread EVER!!!!!!
My favorites when they were together was the time they were talking to Lilian about their nuts, and the time when Christian needed to loose like four poounds or something to be in a cruiser weight match and he was doing funny stuff like exersizing in a chicken suit.
I have so many favorite Christian moments (after they broke up)
*when he made Vince Thanksgiving dinner and said, "try the grren stuff, it's real pilgrimy"
*When Jericho put Flair in the figure four leg lock and Christian and Lance were talking back stage and Christian said "Did you see the look on those ignorant Texans faces, those ye-haws, were all like 'Duh, what was that'"(you need to see it for it to be funny) and then Bradshaw came in by them and them or whatever, and he left and Christian said "Don't worry about him, he doesn't have any friends"!!
ALL TIME FAVORITE CHRISTIAN MOMENT:
when he hosted excess when he was the european champion, it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny!!!
Old 12 Sep 2002, 04:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Here's the nuts one for you ILC.

Lillian Garcia: "Edge and Christian, earlier tonight you guys complained about food poisoning and the fact that you two had to go home, but it looks like you're feeling much better now.
Christian: "Yeah. Lillian, look, we thought it was our nuts."
Lillian: "What?!"
Edge: "Yeah, we wanted to be in that Dudley's Invitational Death Table thing as much as anyone else, but Christian and I went to the movies last night and had some popcorn and peanuts and we thought we got food poisoning from the nuts. Turns out, fear not, our nuts are safe for consumption!"
C: "Yeah, just a couple of hours ago, Edge was totally blowing chunks and I'm standing there holding his nuts, when we realized something..."
E: "Yeah, that there were no nuts in my chunks. So it had to be a passing virus. Our nuts are better than ever. In fact, I could whip them out right now."
C: "Yeah, why don't you go ahead and grab you nuts, there, Edge."
Jerry "The King" Lawler: "What?!"
E: "Y'know, Lillian, if you want to sample our nuts later on, we'll be cheering The Conquistadors on to victory over the Hardys."
C: "Dude, you've got some big nuts. Our nuts rule all!"
Old 12 Sep 2002, 04:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

LMAO, that is great, but what about the 7 second pose?
Old 12 Sep 2002, 04:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Default E&C rapping

Edge (rapping): "We're Edge and Christian and we're total bliss. That's because we reek of awesomeness."
Christian: "From the E to the C and you're in liggity-luck. We're gonna beat Dogg and Kwik 'cause they totally suck!"
Edge: "Even though we're in Jersey, a state with skanky ho's, we'll still break it down for a 5 second pose!"
Old 12 Sep 2002, 04:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

edge-WOW Billy, you sound like a human vaccum cleaner, managing to SUCK and BLOW at the same time!

lance storm:: sayd that christian was pathetic and all that, and says that edge is pathetic cuz hes gonna loose his match to him later on in the night::

edge:ha! u know wats pathetic, u know wats pathetic lance, gettin beat up by a midget i pathetic, having a personality of a dried prune is pathetic, BEING A 30 YEAR OLD MAN AND NEVERING KISSING A GIRL............................ NOW THATS PATHETIC!!

i was cracking my ass off when he said that!

i like this thread they should have more of these!
Old 12 Sep 2002, 04:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

ILC you can thank me for the thread later, you know when Jason's not around
Old 12 Sep 2002, 04:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
Version 4.7

Calvin is on a distinguished road

The time they came to the ring dressed as Fat Elvis and Really Fat Elvis

Or the time the two of them and Angle attacked Two Cool and performed there own dance.
Calvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2002, 04:47 PM   #14 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

Quote:
Originally posted by EdgezBaby

edge:ha! u know wats pathetic, u know wats pathetic lance, gettin beat up by a midget i pathetic, having a personality of a dried prune is pathetic, BEING A 30 YEAR OLD MAN AND NEVERING KISSING A GIRL............................ NOW THATS PATHETIC!!

i was cracking my ass off when he said that!

i like this thread they should have more of these!

LMFAO!!! I totally forgot about that one, that was so funny!!!
Fave Edge moment: "sweet soda mcgee"
Old 12 Sep 2002, 04:47 PM   #15 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

I remember the Elvis thing but i missed the Too cool attack..dang