ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Why all the hate for Test?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Sep 2002, 02:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon
Default Why all the hate for Test?

He's probably one of my favorite wrestlers..regardless of what anyone says he's the best big man the WWE has right now, sure his mic skills aren't that great but in his in ring skills are amazing for a man of his size. I think he could be something huge one day...Wrestlmania 20 Main event material..Oh Yeah!

Testie for life!
Max Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2002, 03:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Mellow my man, I'm gonna dis-agree

Best big man in the WWE today?

Brock
Batista and
Mike Aswome who would own Test if WWE would let him wrestle

Are the best big man in the WWE.

Test just has never done it for me he has always been someone that is not important, who does very little for the crowd and has nothing to bring to the table for the amount of work the WWE put into making this a guy a superstar.....He's had the most push's in the WWE today and he is still a low mid-carder, he's had more angle's then anyone else, and he still can't get over. When he was a face no one cared, when he was a heel people didn't know he was alive and they keep on looking for more ideas on how to sell him but nothing works, nothing ever will.....But Test doesn't have to worry The Holly's are also in the Who the Fuck is That Club

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2002, 03:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Tes is not THAT bad.

He's a good wrestler but definetly needs more acting. Even the rosters mock him about his bad acting. Maybe afew acting lessons might put him on the spot.

He has great potential and skill. He just needs a better role.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2002, 04:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

I wonder if this topic would move to the warzone? this is my only post on this subject so if you want to move it do so, if not leave it hear cause i don't care about Test anyway, oh yeah if you would take out your false buck teeth mellow then maybe we would understand why you like test! j/k this is just to get you back for moving my thread with magik to the warzone.
Old 12 Sep 2002, 04:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
Grail

Test cannot get over. I think maybe a new look would work. He's been wearing the same ring attire and quite frankly it just makes him blend in with everyone else that wears black. Test should also give himself more moves. Boot, pump handle slam is about it.

Maybe a flying legdrop off a turnbuckle or a pile driver to mix things up a bit. For a guy that Bret Hart had a hand in training he really needs to start picking up the pace.

Dre your'e exactly right, the writers have given him every opportunity to get over and he continues to fail.
Old 12 Sep 2002, 05:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever
Talking

I like Test, I think he's pretty cool, so he doesn't exactly "keep you on the edge of your seat" he needs a change, but other than that I like the way he wrestle's!!

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Twisted Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2002, 05:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

I like Test, I too am amazed to see so many people hating on him, his talent in ring far out weighs his lack of mic skills IMO, and even if it didn't, I've seen worse on the mic. Guys like Cena, Nowinski, RVD, they don't have great mic skills either, and I don't see people taking a dump on them, not nearly as much at least.
Old 12 Sep 2002, 05:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Test is okay

He is more braun than actor in some senses.He use to be a bodyguard for Montley crew.. You know what kind of role they need to come up for him. Maybe that or a bouncer type of guy modified a little bit some how...He never had a real role he came in for the corporation and went right into busting heads right off the bat.
Old 12 Sep 2002, 07:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Test is okay and has some potential,It's just weather he can get over enough that will decide it.
Old 12 Sep 2002, 07:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
lusiphersangel

Test is a good wrestler, but he needs to pull the porcupine out of his ass. I just don't like the attitude problem w/ everything and everyone.
Old 12 Sep 2002, 09:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

what ever happend to The Rock and Test fued
?(during the Alliance angle) i thought the Rock was goign to face Test to give him a push right then and there, but no! WWE jsut doesn't know how to push people that have been there for a long time, they only know how to push people that just came in.

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2002, 09:17 PM   #12 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Test is WWE championship well WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP material!

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

Old 12 Sep 2002, 09:31 PM   #13 (permalink)
afficial

WOOO HOOO YEAH!!!

TESTIE 4 LIFE!

*Give's a Big Boot to Dogcatcher*
Old 12 Sep 2002, 09:35 PM   #14 (permalink)
CANUCKER

o0o0o0o0k i c we have a Test fan here.

hey can TNBT take that test?

hey when i take the Test ur gona forget about the rest!HAHAHAHAHA<<<evil laugh

Old 14 Sep 2002, 10:15 PM   #15 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

wasnt test gonna get a push back when he was dating steph but the shame screwed him?

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote