ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

I know what Mondays suprise will be

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Sep 2002, 07:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default I know what Mondays suprise will be

Vince will come walking out and fire Bishoff and take his usual surley self..He will blame Bishoff for all the bad publicity and tell him that as a GM he sucks and fire him. All of a sudden we will all here that ever favorite song "Here comes the money" Shane will take over Raw....

Right now Smackdown will be doing okay so he won't bother that...

Of course here comes a new storylines Sibling rivalry...
Old 11 Sep 2002, 07:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

wouldn't mind seeing that.
Old 11 Sep 2002, 07:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Raw Superstar

ZeroE is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ZeroE

That definitely wont happen. Anything that has to do with bad press from the media will never be discussed on air.
ZeroE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Sep 2002, 07:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

I would really like to see VInce comeback.....any way shape or form....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Sep 2002, 08:01 PM   #5 (permalink)

pdaddymike is on a distinguished road

Shane could make an appearance, but I don't think he will take over Raw because McMahon hasn't
ridden this thing out with bischoff yet. Shane could bring along a high profile wrestler formerly of WCW.
pdaddymike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Sep 2002, 08:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

after HLA, i now know that Bishoff needs to leave....

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

G-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Sep 2002, 08:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
R0lling Thunder

Well, Im sick of Raw these days so anything interesting that they do will be a posotive. Every single storyline sucks now. Im sick of this, Raw used to be my favorite show! not anymore, if raw doesnt get better withing the nest couple of weeks, im gonna stop watching wrestling
Old 11 Sep 2002, 09:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

That sounds alright but i would rather see Eric v. Steph. v. Haymen.

Paul should have the volocity brand turn it back into nothing but ECW type match's with no pussy's that can't handle a bump....wishful thinking that will never come true.

But to be honest Shane McManhon is my least favorite of them all he just annouys me, and he reminds me of that loser in high school who's daddy had money so he drove a nice car and dated a freshman cause she didn't know he was lame yet....He acts just like that, i know this guy is a real life tool.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Sep 2002, 11:06 PM   #9 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default I didn't like Shane at first eithe

but what can I say he sort of grew up and got to where I could handle seeing him around...
Never know what will happen golly tho 3.4 is darn low...

What was so funny on Monday night after the show someone had a thread for rating the show and 3.4 was what I had given the show then when I saw that today....
Old 11 Sep 2002, 11:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Well 3.4 is really depressing. I thought it was lower than that but I guess I was wrong. I really doubt Vince would come with the idea of firing Eric. But let's face it people RAW reall needs to improve.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2002, 12:06 AM   #11 (permalink)

Thumbs up

Why would Vince fire eric, its not erics fault that creative has shit storylines for the guys on RAW. Eric is just on-air talent so he also goes by what the writers want. I just think that if vince is truly desperate he will allow eric to take cretive control and bring back NITRO. Oh Yeah Trile H sucks give the belt to Van DAM and refresh us with a new champ or even better trade angle to raw so we can set up angle v.s lesnar for wrestlemania x-9
Old 12 Sep 2002, 12:29 AM   #12 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

yeah eric is just on air talent, but could you imagine what bisch, could do with some storylines for Raw!
Old 12 Sep 2002, 08:14 AM   #13 (permalink)
'tin Man

i think shane o will replace steph. just like i predicted

im listening to "more to life than this" by the bjorkster