ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Hope your holding on to your keyboards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Sep 2002, 05:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Hope your holding on to your keyboards

Lowest rating in 5years....Raw came in at only
3.4 Monday night.Really can't blame just the football game for that...

He better pull a big rabbit out of the hole this time...No wonder TNN got mad as well with everyone out. Sponsors are probably tearing there hair out..
Old 11 Sep 2002, 05:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

hehe haha i still like smackdown betta
Old 11 Sep 2002, 05:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

A lot of people in my thread on a 10 best 1 worst system rated raw lower than that! Smackdown is 10 times btter than raw.
Old 11 Sep 2002, 05:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default I agree with you on that one..Smackdown is my favorite

Guys like Edge are looking better and better.
He is on his way to the gold sooner every day.

The Cruiserweights are bringing in plenty of action too...With more wrestling and less interviews and promos...Its what people are looking for.
Old 11 Sep 2002, 05:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

With the quality of raw shows dwindeling they need to do 1 of 2 things:1. Get Back to more matches and make them more unpredictable. Or 2. Bring in somebody big for a quick ratings boost.
Old 11 Sep 2002, 05:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: I agree with you on that one..Smackdown is my favorite

Quote:
Originally posted by Blu Angel
Guys like Edge are looking better and better.
He is on his way to the gold sooner every day.

The Cruiserweights are bringing in plenty of action too...With more wrestling and less interviews and promos...Its what people are looking for.

EDGE!?! WHAT?!?! WHERE?!?
Old 11 Sep 2002, 06:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

I think one reason sd is better than raw is because of the talent gap. SD has Brock,UT,Benoit,Angle,Gurerro,Edge,Misterio,and bautista. Thats one hell of a list right there!
Old 11 Sep 2002, 06:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default I know what the suprise is :)

Vince is going to walk in Monday night and fire Bishoff and put Shane in charge of Raw.
Of course Vince will do his usually superior attitude (like with Flair) Tell Bishoff he sucks and all of a sudden we will here "Here comes the Money"....He will say the ratings and all the bad publicity will be Bishoffs fault...

Stephanie is in pretty good shape with Smackdown right now.....
Old 11 Sep 2002, 06:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

God i want shane back!
Old 11 Sep 2002, 10:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by Brock Lesnar #1
I think one reason sd is better than raw is because of the talent gap. SD has Brock,UT,Benoit,Angle,Gurerro,Edge,Misterio,and bautista. Thats one hell of a list right there!
Couldn't have said it better (well without Taker) and that is why i may never watch raw as long as MNF is on, i mean whats the point....Crappy storylines, shitty match's, main events that never happen the way they were schudule...

SD is the shit with better wrestlers and great match's i look forward this week cause last week was a damn good show. (except the Billy and Chuck thing)

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2002, 07:17 AM   #11 (permalink)
'tin Man

i still like raw better
Old 12 Sep 2002, 01:17 PM   #12 (permalink)

pdaddymike is on a distinguished road

Wow that is really low. I can pretty much guarantee that Vince will make an appearance to shake things up.
pdaddymike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2002, 01:20 PM   #13 (permalink)
I'm Kidding

Jobbin' is on a distinguished road

The sad thing is, the blame for this will probably fall on Eric Bishoff, even though he's been doing really fucking great since coming to the WWE.

Tch, it's a shame. But, hey; at least we know HLA won't be back.
Old 12 Sep 2002, 01:48 PM   #14 (permalink)

HBKing can only hope to improveHBKing can only hope to improve

RAW is still my favorite too.

And none of this is Bischoffs fault, he's an on air talent, he's doing what he's told to go out and do, he's not in creative control.

If things were shaken up a little on RAW, I think it could come back seriously strong in the ratings.
HBKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2002, 02:17 PM   #15 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Bring Shane to smackdown to cause a fight with steph, and let him wrestle in the cruiserweight division, Here comes the money, I want to see the Mac arooni