ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

My Thoughts on Raw

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Sep 2002, 05:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Raw Superstar

ZeroE is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ZeroE
Default My Thoughts on Raw

Yea, well i no its a little late but he it is anyway. First off, I like and agree with the fact that Raw and Smackdown have separate world titles, but thats only because most likely people like RVD, Booker T, Kurt Angle, Edge and others can finally get the push to the top that they deserve. But I have to say that Im getting sick of seeing that big ass WcW belt, please get a new belt that's at least as kool lookin as the Undisputed or should i say Smackdown World Title. I am personally kind of lost in the storyline of Raw, I mean is HHH gonna have a feud with HBK, RVD or Bubba Ray Dudley. Also what's up with this 3 minutes crap, are the Island Boyz gonna destroy all the comic relief in the WWE (Mini-Dust, Mae Young, The Big Show) or are they every gonna have a match. I thought the HLA (Hot Lesbian Action) was pretty good, i guess until the Island Boyz killed them. But anyway I think the "I didnt do it, I was Framed" Gimmick (If thats what it is) is hilarious. As soon as i saw Jericho on the ground acting hurt while the Big Show cried to the ref about not hitting Jericho with the chair and get thrown out of the match, i was rolling on the floor was laughter. But if they continue with that, it should only happen 1 or 2 more times before they over use it, like the "What" chants (god i hated that). The "Divas" tag match was as usually crap. To end this, I'll like to say that i like the fact that Tommy Dreamer is getting more TV time and bringing back that Hardcore feeling to Raw (I really hope they bring back the Hardcore Title). Ok so thats it go participate in some "HLA" or maybe you should just attend Billy and Chuck's "Commitment Cermony".
ZeroE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Sep 2002, 06:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

good well made points their ZeroE
Old 12 Sep 2002, 08:15 AM   #3 (permalink)
'tin Man

im sure they only abandoned the hc title to relaunch it again. think of it as a ressler whos "carreer is over"