ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Push Booker Now!!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Aug 2002, 02:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Push Booker Now!!!!!!

This man should be in the world Title scene, hell he should be the next contender. For crying out loud he is the 5 time world champion and what does he have to show for it...minidust.

I think the Book and Dust thing is funny, but i would have been more aproprate if it took place like 4 years ago and not now.

Come one why does the WWE do this to him he diserves so much then a tag team partner who ain't Stevie Ray

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2002, 02:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

People like HHH, Angle and Taker will be still around. But if they push up test before they push Booker back up then Booker needs to spin-a-roonie his ass right out of there and into NWA where he'll be able to wrestle back in the day. Harlem Hangover, and missle drop kicks of the top.

Old 28 Aug 2002, 04:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

hes getting pushed but slowly.

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2002, 04:33 PM   #4 (permalink)

yeah push booker, now can u dig that FUCKAAAAAAAAA
Old 28 Aug 2002, 05:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Next Big Mod

Highspeed is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by StarScream
yeah push booker, now can u dig that FUCKAAAAAAAAA
LMAO, what he said!
Highspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2002, 05:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I agree Booker needs a push. And he's getting one, it's just not progressing as fast as some fans would like.
But...It will happen eventually, I am sure of it.
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2002, 05:37 PM   #7 (permalink)

I agree. Booker has been around long enough and should have a push. But I secretly enjoy the Book-Dust connection, especially the out of ring skits. That one with Goldust dressed up like Steve Irwin was funny!!!
Old 28 Aug 2002, 05:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
R0lling Thunder

I agree with dre so much, Booker is one of the best wrestlers WWE has got to offer. He deserves so much to be in the undisputed area. He has something most wrestlers dont have, fantastic mic skills and fantastic ring skills. Although, Kurt Angle is 100 % better then any other wrestler, ever. Kurt Angle should have the undisputed title, and he should keep it for like 5 years because he is the perfect wrestler.
Old 28 Aug 2002, 05:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
Raw Superstar

ZeroE is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ZeroE

yea I think there should be new faces in the UD title picture too. I thought since Brock Lesner won the title i thought tha WWE were finally getting their heads out of there asses and where gonna put other new faces like maybe Edge, Booker T, RVD, hell even Big Show just to name a few. But for some dumb reason Taker and HHH r fighting on Raw for the #1 contender for The UD title

WAZZUPP WIT DAT!!!!

p.s:No, It's not all about Matt[Hardy], Who gives a damn about him anyway?

ZeroE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2002, 05:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

The WWE seems to have a hard time fitting new guys into the upper tier. FOr the last 2 years, its been The Rock SCSA Taker, HHH, Angle, and to a lesse extent Y2J, and Rikishi. Now theyre trying to force feed the fans Brock, hoping to add him in that upper tier making him the first new guy in there since Angle. I dont why they have this problem, but with guys like Booker, Kane, Edge, why give the strap to anewbie in two months. The WWEs eyes are deriously getting bigger than their stomachs here. They have all of this talent, but still use only the same guys. In time this will change, but for the next few months, what will happen that we havent seen only with different wrestlers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2002, 06:08 PM   #11 (permalink)

I don't like the Brock push either. I have nothing against him, and even like him, but I don't think he should get this big of a push quite so soon. Nothing against him but he brings nothing new to the ring, he's not al that flashy, not really all that inovative. Yes he is big, but I don't find him all that exiting. I am VERY impressed with the cruiser weight division, as it has been dubbed. Rey Mysterio, Billy Kidman, Shannon Moore, Hurricane and even that red neck guy(forgot his name) have put on some fast paced, entertaining matches. I would like to see more of these type matches.
Old 28 Aug 2002, 06:12 PM   #12 (permalink)
Raw Superstar

ZeroE is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ZeroE

This is getting dumb, The WWE has so many talented people but they're not using them right. They got Kurt Angle fighting Rey Mysterio Jr. WTF. Don't get me wrong its not like i think Mysterio is not good enough to wrestle Angle and im not trying to get off the subject but i thought the main reason Rey Rey was brought to the WWE was to "spice up" the Cruserweight Division on SmackDown but instead he's competiting in tag and Six-man Tags. When is he gonna get a shot at the Cruserweight title.
ZeroE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2002, 06:45 PM   #13 (permalink)
What about that smuge?

rabid256 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to rabid256
Exclamation BOOKER T

I want the...

Jump into the grill,
Of the check cashing,
Sucka trashing,
Never luthered,
Spin a roonied,
Slammin', Dunkin'
Booker T to be the Undisputed Champion! Not Brock Lesnar!

Booker T can entertain us, and he is a veteran in the square circle!

put Benoit near on top too!

and work some storylines and pushes to put Rey Mysterio and Jeff Hardy up there too... (prove that the WWE changed and size doesn't matter!)

and it would had some speed in the main events!

Now, can you dig it... SUCKA!!!
rabid256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2002, 06:49 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dre

Default Re: BOOKER T

Quote:
Originally posted by rabid256
I want the...

Jump into the grill,
Of the check cashing,
Sucka trashing,
Never luthered,
Spin a roonied,
Slammin', Dunkin'
Booker T to be the Undisputed Champion! Not Brock Lesnar!

Booker T can entertain us, and he is a veteran in the square circle!

put Benoit near on top too!

and work some storylines and pushes to put Rey Mysterio and Jeff Hardy up there too... (prove that the WWE changed and size doesn't matter!)

and it would had some speed in the main events!

Now, can you dig it... SUCKA!!!
Oh i can dig that

Old 28 Aug 2002, 11:06 PM   #15 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Booker T. isn't getting any younger. If WWE is gonna have him win World titles they have got to do it as soon as possible. He is like 37 and I heard he wants to retire soon. WWE should at least give him one run.