ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

WWE Divas ***Merged***

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Apr 2003, 09:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica
Default Sable's Return

WHAT DID YOU ALL THINK ABOUT SABLE RETURNING? I NEVER SAW THAT ONE COMING. ANOTHER QUESTION: DO YOU THINK SABLE WILL BE ABLE TO HELP THE WOMEN'S DIVISION ON SMACKDOWN?
Old 07 Apr 2003, 09:39 AM   #2 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Diva's On Both Shows

OK, I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS IDEA:
HOW ABOUT HAVING THE WWE DIVA'S ON BOTH SHOWS, I MEAN THERE ARE ONLY FOUR ON SMACKDOWN. YOU COULD HAVE A WHOLE LOT OF STORY LINES THERE. OR HOW ABOUT A WOMEN'S BELT ON SMACKDOWN? IF THEY GET SOME MORE WOMEN ON THAT SIDE?
Old 07 Apr 2003, 09:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jena is on a distinguished road

Hmm.. I think having the diva's on both shows would be a better choice. Currently.. there's a lopsided way in which the diva's are divided among RAW and SD! I think it would be better to just bring all of them together.. so possibly there could be more in-depth storylines given to them.. instead of having just want one or two have one.. while the rest just merely wrestle when they get the oppurtunity.
Jena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Apr 2003, 09:52 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jena is on a distinguished road

Okay.. here are my opinions:

1.) What did you think of Sable returning?: Personally.. im happy to se her back in the WWE. She was.. and still is my favorite diva of all time. No matter how much anyone wants to deny it.. she was the reason in which a women's division was actually brought back to the WWE after the whole Alunda Blayze fiasco. I know people are quick to say she's old and what not.. but when you compare her to people who've not so long ago held the title (Ivory.. and who can forget Moolah?).. she still has some good runs left in her. And there's always room for improvement with in ring skills. Yeah her matches werent the best back then.. but lets remember.. they were choreographed by people who had little work in the womens division.. compared to now where they have Fit Finley who has been doing a tremendous job with them.

2.) Will she help out the womens division?: I wanna say yes.. but only if she can step up her game in the wrestling department. She was a huge draw back then.. and im sure once word gets around to the 'attitude' era fans.. she'll once again be another big draw.

Off Topic: Can you imagine the ratings a "Sable vs. Trish" fued could draw? WWE almost has a dream womens division. Lets hope that they can use it wisely.
Jena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Apr 2003, 12:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Why waste the time. I mean they just did that whole god awful Al Wilson crap. I don't see any point in ever devoting that much time to a story for Torrie and Dawn. And now they're gonna do it again. There are too many of them allready and most of them just plain suck. And then they get a freakin match AT WRESTLEMANIA!!! Are you serious? a Fucking fight with the beer girls. AT WRESTLEMANIA! Good god. What a fucking slap in the face to all the talent that had to sit in the locker room or stay home.

There only needs to be maybe 4 "divas" at all.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Apr 2003, 12:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I think it's a waste of time. But I give her props. She slipped torrie the tounge.

Nothing will help the womens division as much as Lita's return.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 07 Apr 2003, 12:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Untamed Gorilla

SupaFly is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SupaFly Send a message via Yahoo to SupaFly

How about they just put them all on one show, instead of both...
SupaFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Apr 2003, 12:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
SupaFly said in post # :
How about they just put them all on one show, instead of both...
Well, the ones that do have a job (Nidia, Stacey etc) need to stay on the same show as there partners. Most of the rest are just waste of space and eye candy. Maybe they could be on heat or something and then it can be all "wooooooo we're hot. We got Heat. Look at Dawn."

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 07 Apr 2003, 12:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Default When Lita Returns

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE LITA RETURN? SHOULD SHE PAIR UP WITH SOMEBODY,...WHAT?
Old 07 Apr 2003, 12:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

She should be teamed up with somebody, I just don't know who. She was so great with the hardys.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 07 Apr 2003, 12:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Default Where Has Ivory Been?

I JUST WONDERED WHERE IVORY HAS BEEN THESE PAST COUPLE OF MONTHS.
Old 07 Apr 2003, 02:10 PM   #12 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

first off stop typing in caps its fucking annoying secondly she cant really team up with the hardys anymore due to matt having his little mfer shannon and jeff having trish so I honestly dont know where she would go
Old 07 Apr 2003, 02:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
Jobber

Premier is on a distinguished road

I bet they'll put her on Smackdown, show her having a falling out with Matt Hardy, and then she'll go up against Sable for some decent women's competition. Oh yeah, and she'll fall in love with Nathan Jones.
Premier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Apr 2003, 02:18 PM   #14 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

no I dont see with nathan but I do see her with a low to mid carder
Old 07 Apr 2003, 02:39 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Kendricks maybe?

nah.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!