ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

royal rumble winner fights who??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Sep 2002, 01:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default royal rumble winner fights who??

If the titles are now undisputed, and seperate, who does the winner of the royal rumble face at wrestlemania???
Old 10 Sep 2002, 01:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Maybe the RR and KOTR will be the two ppv's that determine who gets what title, RR should be the World Title since KOTR just gave #1 contentder to the WWE title

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2002, 01:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

Maybe, or what if the last guy fights the champion from whatever show he is from , then at the next PPV, have a tournament or a hell in the cell cage match featuring like 10 guys from the opposite show to decide who fights the other champ at wrestlemania. Or even better have the current world champ enter and win the Rumble letting him face the WWe champ for a unification match at Wrestlemania
Old 10 Sep 2002, 05:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Good question,Never thoght of that before.
Old 10 Sep 2002, 05:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
Version 4.7

Calvin is on a distinguished road

Makes you wonder if Vince has thought this whole 2 belts thing out
Calvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2002, 05:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

maybe if Brock wasnt a bitch, the title would still be on both shows

try to look at it like that. when i do, i dont get so mad.

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

G-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2002, 06:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

i hope they don't try to go to two ppv's if they do WWe better combined some indys to help them have more people on the roster and have two shows on mondays and thursdays, cause that would be two watereddown if they don't ...two belts what a lame idea now.
Old 10 Sep 2002, 06:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

I would suggest that thats a signal for us that the wholle two belts thing wont last too much longer.....title unification..yep..

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2002, 06:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
Go shawty...

yep

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

Old 10 Sep 2002, 06:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

I agree
Old 10 Sep 2002, 09:28 PM   #11 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

I hope it doesn't last that long (the roster split or the two titles).
both angles really suck.

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2002, 09:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

At the rate WWE is going they won't last at all.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2002, 10:25 PM   #13 (permalink)
Go shawty...

they need to go back to there ways before there ever even was an undisputed title

Old 11 Sep 2002, 04:35 AM   #14 (permalink)
'tin Man

it will be interesting to see what thry do, and the split is here to stay.
im listening to breath by prodigy and should be a mod
Old 11 Sep 2002, 05:35 AM   #15 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

you do understand that by this time there wil be something like fifty fucken pay per views a year and they wilkl have two seperate royal rumbles with thebig show gettin his butt handed to him over and over again by the greatest wanker in the business. i only say that because triple hhh will be in the main event at wrestlemania 19(part 1) fighting himself for the world title............................................. .................................................. ..........................................der

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote