ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Is Vince deliberatly sabataging his own show??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Sep 2002, 02:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Is Vince deliberatly sabataging his own show??

Is Vince trying to sabatage Raw himself???

Okay last night ratings for the Steeler game came in at 16.1 honest that looks like Raw wasn't even on the air...

PTC is back on his case again and now labeling WWE as the worst show on the air TV.

One of the Girls (Looney) sustained a rib injury for a stiff kick from one of the Island boys...

The matches for the most part stunk...Its stated that some of the parents walked out and took the kids with them when that Lesbian thing started in the ring.

Eric Bischoff has been like wise for the last several weeks...

Vince himself admits nothing goes on the air that doesn't approve himself...If this all keeps up his sponsors are going to be walking out the door too...

Is he doing this deliberatly to sabatage his own show or is he just plain going senile
Old 10 Sep 2002, 02:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

I think Vince really did snap when he was sitting in that chair with NWO on the back talking to that mirror. Vince bring back Shane O'Mac and let him run the show.
Old 10 Sep 2002, 02:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I don't know Blu, but he better have a plan cause he really is lettin the ball slip on Raw, i gotta say that i look forward to Wednesdays and Thursday's cause NWA, and SD come on, and unlike the stupid crap that goes on over at Raw wrestling and good wrestling appeans on these two programs

Does anyone know the ratings for raw last nite

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2002, 02:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default I haven't seen that one yet

Just that when the ratings on the Steeler game came in at 16.1 I sort of went a little numb, because he's letting all go down the tubes....
If he has to approve what goes on the air then he has to be sabataging the show..But Why????

If the ratings fall he will soon start losing sponsors and that means about as bad as it gets...If companys like that lose there sponsors they lose the TV coverage all together...Sponsors pay the bills.
Old 10 Sep 2002, 03:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

You cant always expect the product to produce, just like the slogan goes "are season never ends" with every buisness there are ups and downs, i thought the product improved when the Rock came back and Summerslam was great, but since then i have not been impressed, and it's not really vince's fault cause the Rock and Austin are not around right now and even though Hogan is not a good wrestler, even he's not around so let's just wait and se what happens after Unforgiven leading up to the Survivor series.
Old 10 Sep 2002, 03:37 PM   #6 (permalink)

pdaddymike is on a distinguished road

Unfortunately since Vince doesn't have any competition he is making some for himself. He probably is competing against "Sex in the City" or the Rocks new show "Quer as folk". He is about competition and until that NWA/TNT gets on cable he will certainly sink deeper.
pdaddymike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2002, 03:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

[QUOTE]Originally posted by pdaddymike
[B]Unfortunately since Vince doesn't have any competition he is making some for himself. He probably is competing against "Sex in the City" or the Rocks new show "Quer as folk" witch by the way is my favorite show cause im a faggot.

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU???

EXACTLY....SO SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Old 10 Sep 2002, 03:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

pdaddy your posts made no sense...I can't believe i am saying this, but I'm glad the ROCK made fun of you.
Old 10 Sep 2002, 03:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by pdaddymike
Unfortunately since Vince doesn't have any competition he is making some for himself. He probably is competing against "Sex in the City" or the Rocks new show "Quer as folk". He is about competition and until that NWA/TNT gets on cable he will certainly sink deeper.
LOL....

Exactly Vince thinks cause there is no direct compatition that he can just sit back in produce the same storylines.

Old 10 Sep 2002, 03:50 PM   #10 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

VINCE DOESNT GIVE A FUCK CAUSE HE SAYS JUMP AND THE PEOPLE SAY HOW HIGH, HIS SHOW'S ARE ALWAYS GONNA SELL OUT, THE RATING'S WILL ALWAYS BE ABOVE 3 MILLION, AND THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS, YOU GUY'S CAN COMPLAIN ALL YOU WANT BUT YOUR STILL WATCHING RAW AND SMACKDOWN EVERY SIGLE WEEK.
Old 10 Sep 2002, 03:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

I have to quit looking at this thread, because I actually agree with the ROCk.
Old 10 Sep 2002, 04:01 PM   #12 (permalink)

pdaddymike is on a distinguished road

My posts on Vince not having any competition as far as wrestling organizations. He was making some as far as ratings with other highly rated cable shows. True, since he is a monopoly he can do what he wants and "all you candy asses" will still watch.
pdaddymike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Sep 2002, 04:06 PM   #13 (permalink)
Dre

Rocky i'm sure i'll be watcing olny SD and NWA and MNF FUCK RAW it has suxx for the last half a year, what was the last thing that surprised you on that show Eric's return.....Your thinking like Vince that people will always watch and that is a huge mistake you know the deal.....underestimate and you will lose ultimatly..

i don't know if that made sense so if it didn't then ignore

Old 10 Sep 2002, 04:13 PM   #14 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Well you can get best of both worlds cause these days the football games are so long that you can almost catch the entire 2nd half after Raw goes off the air.

I agree with the product droping latetly but you cant always expect then to produce, hopefully all the beef leading up to the Survivor series will be more entertaining than the beef we are seing now for Unforgiven.
Old 10 Sep 2002, 04:29 PM   #15 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

I hope there is more hype and more action leading to Survivor Series than, it has been leading up to Unforgiven...So WWE if you 're going to bring in someone do it now!